your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those markers are nothing amazing....just a dollar store find while I was looking for mops. They're not even valve markers or anything, I really just use them for the blackbook and such. The ink in them is really cool though..thick and opaque..idk why, maybe because they're from mexico or something wierd? Anyways, if you still want to see a closeup I can take flicks but they're not anything crazy

those are some weird lookin markers...i mean their whole "valve" are (or lack thereof actually) is interesting...i dunno how you cats have so many dollar stores around you. we just have one chain in my area and they suck ass, they dont have any weird shit, just the normal junk...

thanks brownbomber...

Ima just stick to my pilots if i want a marker with no valve. Oh yeah i dont know if i mentioned this before but i found a whytebord pilot marker lying around somewhere and it has the same nib size as a deco. Time to fill it up with some pilot ink and garvey...

^^^fuck those. i dunno if youre a noob or not (ima assume you are cause youre askin bout an otr marker), but i really cant understand the noob obsession with fat markers. like i have a zig just like one of those and i have yet to find a practical spot that i can hit with that thing...its just not a necessary typa marker. all you need are mops in every color paint you got. a mop with ink and a clean 1/2 inch marker with ink. and some lil silver and white markers and streaks...those big ass markers are impractical and useless...

i use the zig to hit bus panels......thats about it, and for everything else i just use whatever that makes a mark it's all going to get buffed anyways might as well jus use what u got

i use the zig to hit bus panels......thats about it, and for everything else i just use whatever that makes a mark it's all going to get buffed anyways might as well jus use what u got

good point on the zigs...thats pretty much all theyre good for. im glad someone shares my philosophies on buffs and just gettin up with whatever. the urban areas around me dont buff much, and the suburban areas are so rich that even if you have "unbuffable ink", theyll just remove it and put a new thing in the things place.

its pretty damn frustrating for me when cats are like "yea i just got twenty oink mini mops from my dollar store"...for those of you who wanted good smelling ink, put your ink a sour spray candy mop...the ink will smell kinda like the candy that used to be in there...i shoulda put this in the ink thread but i was too lazy...