your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh and before you fucks start saying how do you afford all that shit...about 5% of it was actually paid for. Professional racker son!

My favorite powermove is going to home depot filling a cart/ bag/ container with paint...go to the garden area...call and ask for the garden department. There's always two by the door so you gotta time it right, let the person not on the register help someone then call. The register person will walk across to answer the phone then you just walk out behind them while they're sitting there like Home Depot garden department how can i help you? Umm hello? hellllo? heeeelllllloo?

here in buffalo its so easy to rack all the paint u want.. alot of craft stores around here skimp out on the cameras they just use mirrors but the store is so big u cant see someone take cans

p.s. that home depot trick is by far the sickest move ive ever heard

Drainerocks37- Osh School bus yellow (my favorite throwie combo back in the day delpinium blue and school bus yellow from osh) I do the dummy reatard as you know so I got on the yellow bus.

Inhalent-they work fine as drippers if you jold down the nossil for cleans just don't apply pressure. I haven't moded them yet because I still have a mop and another homemade that I just can't part with and move on at least yet.

Aldz88-As far as there permanent staining ability. I'm testing as we speak. I put it on wood, stainless, paper, cardboard, and some other metal. And left them in the sun after a week no fading, but after rains and cold, and other ect elements they'll probably fade. Still experimenting though I'll get back on it. P.S. you can use the search to find things in threads much easier, do your homework before making comments like that or else people jump on your case for being lazy. Inks are way easy and cheap too.

Pesto-First is this SF Pest? if some pvt me, but anyways as far as adding inks or modifying, I haven't yet. They actually can be refilled and I have some OTR black to fill but still have other marks to go through before i break out any crispies. I'll let you guys know how everything works out.

And last and least [b]Micheal Savage[/b]-shut up. I'm not the first or last to post how to's. It's up to others to do something and if they get caught doing so it's there own damn fault. As even you said, Home Depot knows what's up with rackers so me telling peeps changes fucking everything. I single handedly made Home Depot hot for everyone, oops my bad! Shut up and paint internet critic.

oh and before you fucks start saying how do you afford all that shit...about 5% of it was actually paid for. Professional racker son!

My favorite powermove is going to home depot filling a cart/ bag/ container with paint...go to the garden area...call and ask for the garden department. There's always two by the door so you gotta time it right, let the person not on the register help someone then call. The register person will walk across to answer the phone then you just walk out behind them while they're sitting there like Home Depot garden department how can i help you? Umm hello? hellllo? heeeelllllloo?

Word, that was my favorite move back in the day, in one week I hit two Home Depots, a Lowes and two walmarts with that move,all in all I came up on 10 5 gallons, buckets, 4 rollers, 20 roller pads, 80 cans, two of those powerrollers, which rock and wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a bitch if you lost that stupid tube you needed to suction the paint from the can, in the summer here in the desert aint no one ever in any garden section, makes for mad easy pickings, but since then cans are behind bars so once you get them they know you got something in your basket and i'm sure the cameras are on you, I've no doubt that they know mad writers try to rack from them, but still, it was a bomb move

hey LENS do you have the ORION book

shit has some sick characters in it

and thanks for quoting me.

I HAD the Orion book but it got lost in the mix over the years.

That dude illustrates some bomb women though.

And your quote is hilarious...I had a good laugh over that one

I HAD the Orion book but it got lost in the mix over the years.

That dude illustrates some bomb women though.

And your quote is hilarious...I had a good laugh over that one

yeah i dont really dig his other stuff, or I just cant find it, but i'm really into that style, and the book is fantastic. im not really into anime(its so easy to figure out these days) but have you heard of this series EVANGELION, i swear the creatures/robots in that are siiiiiick.

please check that out for character ideas ;)

PFandLav018.jpg

Drippers and big marks most of these were recently racked, so keep an eye out for the bingo bomber!!

DAMMMMMNN THIS MANS GOT AN ARSENAL.

i stay simple:

pilotblack

kiwimopsilver

whitestreak

redstreak

pentelwhite

the rest i rock cans.

,,,, all ican say is if my ancestors cud do it without using online graff stores,

i can too. (online stores are great-but they're for the lazy.)

stay hardcore.

DAMMMMMNN THIS MANS GOT AN ARSENAL.

i stay simple:

pilotblack

kiwimopsilver

whitestreak

redstreak

pentelwhite

the rest i rock cans.

,,,, all ican say is if my ancestors cud do it without using online graff stores,

i can too. (online stores are great-but they're for the lazy.)

stay hardcore.

i know this kid who has this REALLY old red streaker. it's a different red that's brighter.

and how'd you heaer about those pentel whites? they're sick shit. ;)

EDIT: P.S. I hear it's hard to come by those ZIGS in 561, so my boy might be willing to give you some clean empty ones. Call me later.

yeah i dont really dig his other stuff, or I just cant find it, but i'm really into that style, and the book is fantastic. im not really into anime(its so easy to figure out these days) but have you heard of this series EVANGELION, i swear the creatures/robots in that are siiiiiick.

please check that out for character ideas ;)

evangelion...

I watched the movie Death and Rebirth coming down off some serious acid about 6 years ago.......it was............wow

evangelion...

I watched the movie Death and Rebirth coming down off some serious acid about 6 years ago.......it was............wow

yeah the Eva series were like... so friggin cool, and yet philosophical... you need to get some sort of high to understand it or you're be like... "WTF just happened?" with all the flash-backs and shit.