Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, try this, get ffdshow again

and find the setting in it called 'flip video'

if that doesn't work, uninstall all codec packs and try that

If you're using Windows Media Player, try this:

1. Go to Tools > Options... and click Advanced... button from Preference tab.

2. Then deselect Use video mixing renderer.

or try that.

Originally posted by Mainter+Jan 26 2006, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Jan 26 2006, 02:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Jan 26 2006, 12:27 PM

do any of you know what google is doing?

they aren't standing up for your rights, they are making you feel more comfortable with their data mining habits.

you see, if they make a stand right now, it makes it look like google is the good guy. google is not the good guy. they know what every single one of us searches for, they have access to our email (gmail account holders), they know what pages we go to after being on google (trackback), and they can match your searches and email records to a specific ip address. yay internet.

thanks DARPA.

thats why when you sign up for anything or search for anything use a proxy server with an IP blocker

[/b]

http://www.imilly.com/google-cookie.htm

anonymize google cookies.

(firefox plugin)

Originally posted by lord_casek+Jan 26 2006, 01:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lord_casek - Jan 26 2006, 01:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mainter@Jan 26 2006, 02:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Jan 26 2006, 12:27 PM

do any of you know what google is doing?

they aren't standing up for your rights, they are making you feel more comfortable with their data mining habits.

you see, if they make a stand right now, it makes it look like google is the good guy. google is not the good guy. they know what every single one of us searches for, they have access to our email (gmail account holders), they know what pages we go to after being on google (trackback), and they can match your searches and email records to a specific ip address. yay internet.

thanks DARPA.

thats why when you sign up for anything or search for anything use a proxy server with an IP blocker

http://www.imilly.com/google-cookie.htm

anonymize google cookies.

(firefox plugin)

[/b]

yep already got it

Originally posted by leftover crack@Jan 26 2006, 02:50 PM

i really wish i knew how to download games and actually run them. recently i tried downloading call of duty 2 (awesome game) and then the tutorial told me to mount this or that, shit was just complicated. anybody do this succesfully?

:huh2: :huh2: :shook: :innocent: :innocent:

yes, yes, and yes.

you need

http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

alcohol 120% to mount the cd's on your hd.

let me knwo when you get that installed

Originally posted by leftover crack@Jan 26 2006, 01:50 PM

i really wish i knew how to download games and actually run them. recently i tried downloading call of duty 2 (awesome game) and then the tutorial told me to mount this or that, shit was just complicated. anybody do this succesfully?

:huh2: :huh2: :shook: :innocent: :innocent:

come on download Alcohol 120% then when you got it installed take the .bin files from the call of duty 2 folder and mount to Alcohol 120% that makes an ISO image to the harddrive that way you do not need the cds its all on yer harddrive which will make it run slow so from that point burn the mounted .bin files to a cd or dvd depending on the size

call of duty 2 was actually the 1st pc game i pirated, so im experienced with that specific installation. been playing it on and off lately. can even play servers online. =] though my bro's more experienced in cracked Valve/Steam game (non-steam installations).

If you have trouble you can contact me on AIM.

ps: mainter, it doesnt run slow for me. and it might not be a .bin/.cue, mine was an .mds/.mdf. but treat it the same leftover crack.

Originally posted by mindvapors@Jan 26 2006, 01:59 PM

call of duty 2 was actually the 1st pc game i pirated, so im experienced with that specific installation. been playing it on and off lately. can even play servers online. =] though my bro's more experienced in cracked Valve/Steam game (non-steam installations).

If you have trouble you can contact me on AIM.

ps: mainter, it doesnt run slow for me. and it might not be a .bin/.cue, mine was an .mds/.mdf. but treat it the same leftover crack.

well it all depends on what torrent you download it from alsospeed all depends on the size of the harddrive (accessing the game) memory for playing the game

Originally posted by destroya@Jan 26 2006, 02:08 PM

hey guy. i can't connect to https[ecure] sites, or an p2p apps. i've done some googling, and i can't figure what the cause of the problem is. it started probably two weeks ago. if you can help, thanks.

firewall problem got to open some ports open port 443 for https (hypertext transport protocol over Secure Sockets Layer) for yer p2p port has to be open to that number is 6699