Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/20/2023 at 8:17 PM, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetwhatcha gonna do when you open it up and there is a bunch of 1980s lookin Russian spy tech pieces plugged into your machine?

Idfk but I’m pretty sure I’m not opening this thing fuck that. The computer nerd homie recommended I plug a hdmi cable up and link to the tv just to test if it is indeed what’s dudes are saying. Seems smart. Then go from there. Fucking toddlers man. More importantly fucking me, for being a retard and leaving it in reach for the little mf to hulk smash the keyboard on more than one occasion. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Idfk but I’m pretty sure I’m not opening this thing fuck that. The computer nerd homie recommended I plug a hdmi cable up and link to the tv just to test if it is indeed what’s dudes are saying. Seems smart. Then go from there. Fucking toddlers man. More importantly fucking me, for being a retard and leaving it in reach for the little mf to hulk smash the keyboard on more than one occasion. 

Open that thang mang.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ndv said:

What are you trying to configure?

A few months ago I finally caved to all my contractor homies and went with a company to take over my existing website and run seo. I don’t know shit about it. Was told it takes a couple months to gain traffic /leads. Understandable. Went with a place for 525 a month which I’m told was very fair. My conditions were explicit in them not trashing my custom site into some whack generic looking garbage. They did exactly that and I have t gotten any leads in months barely. Now I was already ranking locally organically top 3 and I guess I am still with these idiots but the site looks like shit and I’m convinced it’s the sole reason. All dude I’ve been working with ever has to say when I call and bitch is “I’ve done and been doing all this stuff on the back end” like they all say. Is there a way to steal all the code they’ve put into the site currently, and take it back to my old site with someone else ?? Are there certain questions I should be coming at these fools with in response to all “the back end” stuff?? 

• Like 1

Not even sure it’s code but just random language but I know there are tabs on the new site for basically every individual area. And it’s not doing shit because it looks like ass. If I cancel then I know all of that goes away. Just wondering what my next move is and if it’s possible to kinda copy/paste that shit onto my old site somehow lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Not even sure it’s code but just random language but I know there are tabs on the new site for basically every individual area. And it’s not doing shit because it looks like ass. If I cancel then I know all of that goes away. Just wondering what my next move is and if it’s possible to kinda copy/paste that shit onto my old site somehow lol. 

Give me a minute to get back to you on this.  Short answer for now, is you're basically spending 525 a month on a wack site and nothing is taking off.  Or in your case, your older site had more traction and listed in the top 3.  What contract did you sign?  Do they have site passwords, can you sign in?   

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

18 hours ago, ndv said:

Give me a minute to get back to you on this.  Short answer for now, is you're basically spending 525 a month on a wack site and nothing is taking off.  Or in your case, your older site had more traction and listed in the top 3.  What contract did you sign?  Do they have site passwords, can you sign in?   

I don’t have a contract with these dudes no. But they’re definitely gonna take shit down if I pull out. Just trying to figure out if I can get anything outta what’s there lol. Idek if that makes any sense but it’s definitely on the table for decision cause my leads have been shot. 

• Like 2

Damn noes I hate to hear this. I did an SEO thing years ago. These butthole smokers just did Google pay words for me, which is something I could have done myself, and paying them plus pay by click plus them putting me as an ad that pops up first, that no one ever clicks on, cost me a fortune. I cuss these fools out every time they call me now.

• LOL! 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Attention computer nerds. I’m trying to set up my new MacBook on some off grid super top secret shit after recently being the victim of some foul spy play on my iCloud (dm if interested in details) but yeah. Essentially what is the easiest way to set this new laptop up with ultimate privacy? We had the how to browse the internet thing which got me hip to brave but that’s just internet I’m talking more like settings and shit like that. Any assists are helpful.

-Sincerely. Noes. The most un-tech savvy mod on the board. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 8:45 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Attention computer nerds. I’m trying to set up my new MacBook on some off grid super top secret shit after recently being the victim of some foul spy play on my iCloud (dm if interested in details) but yeah. Essentially what is the easiest way to set this new laptop up with ultimate privacy? We had the how to browse the internet thing which got me hip to brave but that’s just internet I’m talking more like settings and shit like that. Any assists are helpful.

-Sincerely. Noes. The most un-tech savvy mod on the board. 

Man I have been through the iCloud dramas and understand all the issues to the point where I used Etrecheck that found that the NSA already had a specific NSA labelled process running on My system in 2017, yet I only perused (and ultimately understood enough to put the pieces together and know what is going on) the analytics only this past month to have found the source of the online fuckery which explained a lot of stuff I experienced since then).

My advice is don't give out your password or login to anyone, avoid Logic as a DAW, avoid any 3rd party Safari extensions and if you are paranoid use Little Snitch as a means thru which you can see what IP and URLs are being pinged traffic wise.

Best you can do though is avoid using 3rd party apps, don't use any Apple product for torrents (they call the PC users the Master Race for the reason that they can get free shit whilst Apple suckers pay in ways you can't imagine if they try to circumvent Apple's "Walled Garden" and security protocols as I found out the hard way).

The best advice I can say is don't smoke weed as an Apple user as you will get fuxked with. Keep an eye on your keychain, especially in it's original form as I used some shitty public Wifi that saw My system able to be accessed via some hack that allowed any local network I was in NFC proximity to the ability to connect and fuxk with My system so much so that entire Databases were redirected to shitty nefarious clones.

I would say use it only on your tethered internet connection using wires as relying on Wifi can fuck you as can connecting to Public networks. Even then, I ran a personal scan of My internet connection when I had one and found that malicious packets were being dumped into the datasteam straight from the modem logs, so if anything, the internet is a fucked up place as a result of lifeless trolls having nothing going on with their own existence such that they use technology as a tool to mess with people doing better than them in some percievable way. 

Hopefully your experience is better than mine since I traded My Master Race status for Apple, as being denied a career, finances, and the friend group I once associated with as a result of tech denying Me such things via the equivalent of a Chinese Social Credit system type shit just makes Me say "Be overly careful" especially when the Company was founded by a guy named "Jobs" and you are familiar with "The Book of Job" in the Bible.

In effect, don't become Job as I ended up, if only someone had warned Me earlier as I am doing with you now, as who the fuck wants to be a slave to tech and a soulless system, as I sure as Hell never opted for it yet it befell Me thanks to that fucking company with the forbidden fruit as it's logo.

TLDR. Bury your head in the sand about privacy and abandon all hope of privacy or freedom existing in the digital world post social media and endlessly scrolling "Feeds" making humans the "Stocks" that are harvested and used as a product by our reptilian overlords like Mark from Facebook.

Also to add, that when I connected to a public wifi at a shopping centre for the first time I caught the URL redirect to the captive.apple.com domain and verified via Little Snitch on My Mac or Adguard Pro on My iPhones. If you pry into things and find this in your traffic, you are effectively enslaved to the system and are completely at it's mercy. Hopefully it shows some mercy and restraint unlike it did to Me, & if I ever stop being fucked with, I will tell you to enjoy the ride whilst it lasts, otherwise you better get used to being fucked by digital rapists.

In being a Product, you are the Pro whose Duct will be prodded and probed without mercy all in the pursuit of Analytics.

Don't install Photoshop (they call them Photochops for good reason - if you want your flesh harvested for the soulless machine and it's army of zombie bots to feast on - then go ahead and don't heed My warning) or any Adobe product as whilst they are marketed as being optimised for Apple, the resultant outcomes in My reality from using the tools these programs provide only served Me pain and financial misery whilst having to listen to dumb cunts boast about stealing from Me (as they had nothing they didn't steal).

If anything you will just seek to divorce yourself from caring about humans as they erode their value to being nothing more than shit spewing "ticks" born from anally fuxking you via the green light being ticked consenting to you giving away access to "analytics" with Apple and 3rd party Developers (as these Devils will elope with the life you know and fuxk and rape you and any ability to give a shit about anyone of them as a result).

Just some caution as if you are familiar with Job and the story, I am the God telling you to not eat the Forbidden fruit that is in your possession by delving to the depths of the sea of waves to be fed to sharks as I have thanks to the worthless cunts and their SIG KILL orders placed upon Me.

Only difference is I warn you of all the negatives as opposed to giving a vague warning as in Eden.

And if you don't believe Me, I go from travelling the world, driving Lambos, having a high flying corporate gig where the Bank CEO and I knew each other, to being fed to soulless junkie fucks and left with no option but to try escape via van life and homelessness to say "Ho Me Less" to a universe intent of fucking Me for the pleasure of cunts I already view as dead whose existence is for the contrary of illustrating to Me that in comparison to them, I am alive and waiting until they die and lose everything they stole from Me via subversion such that they never existed at all given that without Me they would have and be nothing at all but binary blips of electrical impulses who belong in the aptly named /bin folder.

Also be weary of Contacts, and I will state that upon the screen cracking in My iPhone 7 and iPad Pro which were the first two devices I got, I chose to send them into the Indian ocean as opposed to letting any fucker on land have any ability to access them nor was I willing to continue to pay the Apple tax of exhorbitant fees to replace the screens.

On 11/14/2023 at 8:57 PM, poes said:

Has anyone tried something like this: https://github.com/itsToggle/plex_debrid

It uses Plex but allows you to search and stream from torrents near instantly. 

I'm going to give it a go when I have a couple of hours spare.

If anyone is interested, I ended up going with Real Debrid & Stremio combo. It works by streaming torrents instantly so you can watch a 60 gig blu ray file without even downloading it. Works amazingly well and easy to set up and costs next to nothing.

• Props 1