Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest --zeSto--

am i a whirling dirvish?

see, i know you started this just to test me, but instead of being annoyed, i'll tell you that the whirling dervishes were a freak offshoot from hinduism. now your a little smarter than you were when you made the post. see how the world works?

Guest --zeSto--

hey seeking....

"The Whirling Dervishes trace their origin to the 13th century Ottoman Empire. The Dervishes, also known as the Mevlevi Order, are Sufis, a spiritual offshoot of Islam. In 1972, Jelaluddin Loras, Sheikh of the Mevlevi Order of America, brought the religion from Turkey to the United States. On December 17, Whirling Dervishes across the world celebrate the birth of Jelaluddin Mevlana Rumi, a mystic poet, who founded the Mevlevi Order. "

who do hindu? hindu what?

well, considering that sufi's are a combo of islam, and hindu, it could really go either way. but yes, your answer was far more technical than mine...

Guest beardo
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

SMILE! I AM A FUCKING IDIOT!!! [/b]

hahahahahahahaha

id share my fluids with her chest anyway... maybe give a little to the forehead if she asks nicely.