Character Post

Guest waeko

eeeeee

you've got lot's of potential....what i see is good but it can be way way better.

cheers man, this is all from 1-2 years ago (?) except for the most recent b&w one which I did quickly today

I'd say I've gotten worse since back then and also I'm dead lazy

that mangachicks eyes are spooky hot, you got skills bill!

pizz

edit..

yh just checked the dates .. some of these are from early 05 ! wow

I've gotten more scribbly and simple since then

DRUGS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i'm lazy as all hell these days but looking at the stuff you and other guys are doing makes me wanna get back into it more

and don't ever start drawing girls in the manga style. Once you do, ya get stuck and it becomes very difficult to render girls in alternate styles.

but thanks for the compliments

lol I was in the manga phase back when I was liek. .. 12? 13? I sucked at it though

I could only do the "real" kinda manga duded and gals, none of the cooler cartoonstuff

I read loads of arty comicbooks and old jack kirby stuff for inspiration . that stuffs the nice cake

man those are fit ! U seen any of the art by that guy ... cant remember his name, he did stuff based on old japanese prints etc. loads of his stuff featured little men with huge dicks? I'll try n find some and post it up here...

Archived