Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

omen, your shit is tight. this is a very beginner question, but i am a begginner so here i go. With some of your sketches you have all those scratch lines all over the place. i know you draw these first then put in the real outline but do you use a characature to make these or do you just mess around until it looks like you have a good outline?

VARE.. You are the epitome of an internet trash talker.

You talk smack then back it up with a hand-style that looks like Muddbutt.

Stop worrying about what markers some stranger uses, and start practicing your own shit. It is obvious that you have no room to talk. How old are you...15? Maybe 16??

Grow up regardless.

At least have some shit to back up your flapping lips other then some #2 pencil mess.

BTW.. OMEN, you are the man on here. You are very consistent and will go far in life. I think I read that you are in Art school, I hope you are. Are you in for animation?? You should be... character design...

Carry on kiddies.

wordbox.jpg

Spade/Thus

00004.jpg

Originally posted by spadeo@Jan 5 2006, 03:00 PM

VARE.. You are the epitome of an internet trash talker.

You talk smack then back it up with a hand-style that looks like Muddbutt.

Stop worrying about what markers some stranger uses, and start practicing your own shit. It is obvious that you have no room to talk. How old are you...15? Maybe 16??

Grow up regardless.

At least have some shit to back up your flapping lips other then some #2 pencil mess.

BTW.. OMEN, you are the man on here. You are very consistent and will go far in life. I think I read that you are in Art school, I hope you are. Are you in for animation?? You should be... character design...

Carry on kiddies.

wordbox.jpg

Spade/Thus

00004.jpg

nice, shoulda put it on an infine grey play, set an omni light, and an overworld lightmso that it would drop a soft shadow :p

Originally posted by Flavicon+Dec 21 2005, 11:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flavicon - Dec 21 2005, 11:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by StormReturns@Dec 19 2005, 05:17 PM

sketches015.jpg

prisma

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Dec 21 2005, 10:18 AM

character.jpg

VOTE!!!

[/b]

these shits suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk!

i mean that with all respect. :yuck:

OMEN as always your shit is fresh. what school do you go to

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by vare_one+Jan 11 2006, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Jan 11 2006, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-D Love@Jan 10 2006, 10:57 PM

Here is a little something I made up. Simple character. Making stickers soon. I call him ragdoll.

Untitled-4.gif

TOO much of a bite of FIEND IF IM RIGHT !!!!!!! CHOMP CHOMP CHJOMP!!!!

[/b]

yea maybe fiend but who would want to bite that

Archived