Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

Mr. Bugs.

i really like your work. two things however. REKA is already an established name of another writer, and i think you'd be better off with a name thats solely yours to match your work.

its just good business.

second, theres a few images in there that i feel that you grabbed kind of from the "evil con carne" show with the bear with the glass dome as the top of his head. your doing a great job of turning them into your creations, but i still feel that that is a trademark obvious with that show.

other than that, im a huge fan of thick lines, and design influenced styles. the sheild with wings and the curly embelishments on the bottom is very nice, and i like the teeth decorations. good job taking simplified characters in a decently executed vein that doesnt look redundant.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL@May 30 2005, 02:54 AM

Mr. Bugs.

i really like your work. two things however. REKA is already an established name of another writer, and i think you'd be better off with a name thats solely yours to match your work.

its just good business.

Really? Your bound to hear about another writer using the same name as you... especially on 12OZ. iv been writing reka for seven years theres no way im changing. no ones writing it in my country so i honestly dont really care. if iv got totally different style than this other reka there shouldnt be an issue anyway.

id love to see some of his stuff iv your got any photos though. what country is he from. Im from Australia.

thanks for the comments though.

peace.