Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been a while since I've done a character  

Postcard from Flying Fortress

Posted Images

Originally posted by CasperMigo

I'm wondering why no one else draws women. If you have women then post them because I could really use something else to compare my shit to.

you seem to have focused way too much on making the breasts/ass look good without keeping proportion in mind. in some places the shading almost seems random (esp. your first, fourth, and sixth ones) and doesnt make much sense. if you drew those from photographs, you need to slow down and actually look at the different values and make sure everything is in the right place.

drawing women.....

*Your on the right track though. Don't draw on that lined paper either. Get yourself a big pad where you have space to spread your work out. Experiment with what kind of paper you like. Pick up some different kinds of pencils and charcoal. And I couldn't stress this more.......go to live model figure drawing classes. Drawing from photo reference is fine but its very flat and in turn your drawings will not be able to convey the proper depth and life. Figure drawing from a live model is the #1 way to quickly improve your drawing and rendering skills. Looking good though. Keep it up.

Omen, yeah, I was just having trouble figuring out whether it was computer edited or not (although it's very obvious now that I'm at home and not on a crappy school computer). And yes, Family Guy is awesome :king:

I need to work on characters more. I'd love to have something to post. I drew nothing but chars for about a month once, but there was only one that I still think is any good.

Oh well, maybe once I get my letters under control.