Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seano know what's up

...i ran across one of kruger's books at borders some years back...i've been a fan ever since.

how you feel about Al Hirschfeld and David Levine...i really dig there stuff also...seems like we appreciate alot of the same artists.

Dredz. we should talk man. hit me with your number. email me through me site or pm me. Im tryin to put together a network of artists like us in order to help push our work out better. I talked to that guy Dubelyoo and he seemed down with it. Either way, I actually had the luck and blessing to meet Al Hirschfeld in Manhattan when I was trying to go to art school. I wandered into an art gallery after a portfoliop review and he was chilling in the basement. Me and my boy rapped with for like an hour. The crazy shit is that at the time I had no idea who he was. Ever since I been a massive fan. Good looks on putting me onto that Levine guy. His shit is hot. My favorite active illustrator right now? no question, Daniel Adel. Im apost his shit. Hot as fuuuuuuck.

Re: what do you think?

Originally posted by *fart*

Just drew this up real quick for a class of mine... thought i could start sprayin it... wanted to know what you all think....

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/362000-362999/362261_10_full.jpg'>

Everybody give a warm welcome to my wonderful friend *fart*.

ESAD ROCKIN' OUT THE FUNKY FRESH CHARACTERS.

gangland murder crew represent!

wonk saggin.