Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest waeko

Character Post

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Spellbound how come I haven't seen all those characters before, you always seem to out do yourself. Hit me up tomorrow about going to that gallery showing Revise is having, peace.

Italy One - They Hold Magic

Originally posted by Spellbound

Kinda new to characters.

Most of these are fairly recent.

this comment, then viewing what you have going on there, all i have left to say is "FUCK YOU"

that shit is so hot !!! tearing shit up with those guys. keep it up.

im not feeling that sketch too much abort.. ive seen better characters by you. its definitely better than i could do however

Originally posted by phism

coro, i don't know anything about you, but from what i've seen on these forums, you may be one of my favorite artists ever. good luck mang.

you took the words outta my mouth, that shit by el coro is phenomenal.

BEARDO!

Beardo,

Just wanted to officcially ask for permission to make a several sheet poster out of that multi-eyed multi headed black and white sketch character you did a few pages back. Just so you know, i will make it into a poster anyways just to cover the ugly drunk ass brush piece on my doors pull down shade. Thanks for the poster.

BEARDO!

Beardo,

Just wanted to officcially ask for permission to make a several sheet poster out of that multi-eyed multi headed black and white sketch character you did a few pages back. Just so you know, i will make it into a poster anyways just to cover the ugly drunk ass brush piece on my doors pull down shade. Thanks for the poster.

Originally posted by xTc_Angel

i did this a while back. it's not graff art but oh well. sorry about that glare on the left side. the flash on my camera was on.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00392874f00000002.jpg'>

i used to draw my characters like this all the time. now my characters look sorta anime mixed with this style.

That picture you drew needs 1000%improvement. No offense, just don't post until you have improved immensely. Come one, who disagrees?

:lol: :lick: :eek: