Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

???? are you serious? is this a thread of fashion or a thread of characters? i cant paint naked or dressed like a fucking spiderman if i want men... if i do it well the clothes or de hip hop doesnt matter... i have seen writers who wear nice clothes but in their books or in the streets they suck.. so dont tell me that the clothes that you wear or the music you hear makes you more writer than i ... pd: post some material... im tired of talk i wanna see some pictures baby (K)....

looks like another cyber tough guy. wow, just what every graffiti forum needs, another tough guy on the internet. graff culture is all about being a fucking cyber thug now. five posts so far for faakap, and all are just shit talking from behind a keyboard. nothing says tough guy like typing skills and calling dudes "bitches." it's too bad there are so many fucking kids out there, that think graff is all about being a fucking thug. it's too bad most of them thinking talking shit in a fucking web forum IS thug.

AMEN!!