Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey can someone help me out. me and my homie got a little local clothin thing goin on but we need a sick ass logo and we both suck at characs could someone possibly do a charac hella similar to this graffiti%20vandal.jpg and if you want Do a sick ass piece that says vandal on it then wear under Vandal but the wear looks stenciled i will send you say 20$ when our shit starts up for the logo and credit you if you want let me know

dude, your trying to start some very played out shit, cliche isnt even the word for that logo let alone "vandal" and $20 isnt kosher for someones design you plan on replicating and selling.

P.S. dont say "charac"

im not tryin to sell that design its just for promotional purposes that logo wouldnt be goin on any of the merchandise but its what ever with you guys i already got someone doin our logo for free

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*deep inhale

hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

oh wow

hey, im good enough to make my own designs for shirts, but can someone tell me how to do it? lol i've been wanting to do it for a while... if you can help, thanks! if not, than fuck off and dont call me a beggar :D

edit > nvm, i finally found a fuckin video on it, sumthin about iron-on transfers :O