Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by IceColdPops

Yes sir. Thanks, I'm definitely feeling the shit I've seen you posting up here too. Your girl is a dope artist as well. I'm surprised anyone outside of Chicago was up on the "Amor" thing...

seriously, i've been a fan of the DEEP shit for ages...for real, but i just stumbled across your website.....HOLY MOLY!. all day long man.its just fresh... the bird!...nuts.....just NUTS man...we should do a trade or something. get more stuff in here.

Very cool, many thanks! I feel like I'm just starting to get back to work after many years of being in a pretty low production mode, so the support is much appreciated.

Yeah, let me know what kind of trade you might be thinking of. Preferably something small and easily sent...Hit me up with an e-mail.

Guest KING OF HELL

i hear you on the small and easily sent thing. ive got a grip of mall shit in small frams.. basicaly illustrations and shit. i'll email you up.

Guest im not witty

sorry about the size

some from last night with an ink pen. i cant keep from blowing up images on the scanner, the actual drawings are about half the size they appear on the screen.

cdcdcd%20023.JPG

cdcdcd%20020.JPG