Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

krylon short cuts are fun, if you throw a NY fat on em they last for a little bit too. dont throw anything fatter than that on them.

i like them.. the testors takes awhile to dry but they had a blue that i used one time, it was buttery.

that paint at michaels is made for painting silk flowers. if you wanted to do some super delicate shading. the paint has almost zero opacity so.. like i said. if you had a fill color down and you wanted to hit it with some semi-transparent color for depth they would work. paint is super thin, super runny, and its only redeeming quality is the scent.

also, it says clearly on the label that its for painting silk flowers. just read it.

Does anyone know about that Generic brand paint Michael's carry?

I might rack those...

I work at a michaels (yea fuck me right? No more gag reflex, thanks corporate america) anywhos the paint is meh, it's this floral stuff called design master I haven't tried, and theres shortcuts and some wierd krylon plastic shit, but the actual krylon is all this new 360 crap stuff that sprays straight up and down, maybe for straight fills its okay but I hate it, and you can't replace the cap.

How much is paint up by yall! OP says $1.25, it's 5.50 for matte black rusto by me. what the fuck!

In Chicago Rustos are I'd say around 4.40 or something.

But I rack that shit by the box.

Krylons are 2.97

Michael's has the Krylon shortcuts with the old valve system.

Gotta pull some Oceans 11 shit to rack some...

Anybody got some info on this? It looks just like tall rusto, but its some cold galvanizing stuff. it came with a kilz tip on it.

4946692435_45048b086f_b.jpg

bro this shit is fucking AMAZING!!! when i was a fuckin toy just startin out, we would walk into lowes and cop areselves like 6 or 7 of the flat black ones and a couple silvers.. no joke, best fucking paint EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived