Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SayOne

Spray Paint

ye that clash can a page back is by monster colors. i hear there original 400ml cans were dirt, but the clash range is nice. anyway if money were no object, id have alien cans all the way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Nov 27 2005, 01:36 PM

that red dvil shit it aight. i wanna fuck wit this ill light blue i had from red devil again but cant get it. i got this ocean blue shit thats like a dark blue. but yeah its pretty alright DOLLAR PAINT!!

this shit?

carib.jpg

is it called caribbean blue.

its ok. but Rusto harbor blue is MUCH better. hands down.

Originally posted by civilian+Dec 15 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (civilian - Dec 15 2005, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TeezerPHM@Nov 27 2005, 01:36 PM

that red dvil shit it aight. i wanna fuck wit this ill light blue i had  from red devil again but cant get it. i got this ocean blue shit thats like a dark blue. but yeah its pretty alright DOLLAR PAINT!!

this shit?

carib.jpg

is it called caribbean blue.

its ok. but Rusto harbor blue is MUCH better. hands down.

[/b]

yeah thats that light blue red devial crack!! oh yeah well especially rustos harbor blue is better hands down but what is better is some custom mixed colors. i be making baby blue kilz and that shit is the best!!

P.s. this light blue red devil didnt cover so good but hey this is dollar paint in a crack color

i was wondering if any other countries have xport paint ? cos its cheap, and has some awesome colors... let me know if any of you guys have heard of it

what you think about the montanacolors classic? i know that is low pressure, and male valve that works with female caps, but what you think about the can? is like alien? thanks

^^msfyt from BS?

anyways

I really like Belton

Covers well, i'ts not very loud when you have to shake it, and has great colors

plus it smells REALLY good. Almost like candy

haha

I don't huff it or anything (that'd be a waste... duh)

I just really like the smell

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by 186@Jan 19 2006, 02:32 PM

Is AutoK paint any good?

Never tried the stuff so Im asking here - obviously.

im sure its half decent, probably depending on the color. the same company that makes that paint is behind Belton/Molotow.

Originally posted by effigy@Jan 4 2006, 12:49 AM

^^msfyt from BS?

anyways

I really like Belton

Covers well, i'ts not very loud when you have to shake it, and has great colors

plus it smells REALLY good. Almost like candy

haha

I don't huff it or anything (that'd be a waste... duh)

I just really like the smell

yo i got this fuckin rasberry paint thasts liek a dark pink and its a tight colro and smells amazing..lemem chekc who its made by...aight its made by design master...i htink its lei ka dolalr walmart can...nice color though...check it out

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 23 2006, 09:58 PM

whats hte best kind of white paint...besides euro...i mena liek krylon rusto aa what is the best for white?

kilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Like most paints,some colours better than others,but definate worth an investigate.

Originally posted by 186@Jan 19 2006, 07:32 PM

Is AutoK paint any good?

Never tried the stuff so Im asking here - obviously.

If your a bomber, your best friend would have to be a molotow 600ml burners. big lines = quick fill ins. Refill the can with cheap (export) black paint, and you got yourself a stainer that would stain the seimen trains in melburn australia

Originally posted by _nightcrawler@Jan 29 2006, 05:32 AM

If your a bomber, your best friend would have to be a molotow 600ml burners. big lines = quick fill ins. Refill the can with cheap (export) black paint, and you got yourself a stainer that would stain the seimen trains in melburn australia

You what?

"Refill the can"?!?!

:rolleyes:

yo i asked it in the caps SOOPAthread but no one has answered, and there has been a decent amout of chat aboout the walmart colorplace paint.

anyone know of a fat cap compatible with these babies, or a mod i could perform?

Originally posted by Burger King+Jan 23 2006, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Burger King - Jan 23 2006, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Jan 23 2006, 09:58 PM

whats hte best kind of white paint...besides euro...i mena liek krylon rusto aa what is the best for white?

kilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

[/b]

word, i second that

kilz is the illest. i did a test spray once and it puffed out like a little white cloud. thick as hell.