Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by EGO31@Mar 29 2006, 11:24 PM

does antone know what true colorz is like?

its good overall. some colors are real nice, others are piss, like most brands (excluding rusto)

Does anyone know what kind of fat caps can be used on Krylon H2O?

Iv'e tried rustos, germans, and NY. Shit is pissing me off.

Never ever get this kind of paint. The paint has bubbles in it when you spray it (they go away after it dries) and sometimes it comes out like fuckin silly string. damn impulse "purchases".

Originally posted by KT08@Apr 2 2006, 05:52 PM

Does anyone know what kind of fat caps can be used on Krylon H2O?

Iv'e tried rustos, germans, and NY. Shit is pissing me off.

Never ever get this kind of paint. The paint has bubbles in it when you spray it (they go away after it dries) and sometimes it comes out like fuckin silly string. damn impulse "purchases".

You bought latex paint in a spray can. It will fall of a wall as soon as rain and or wind hits it, just throw it out and try again.

The (one) good thing is I didn't buy it. Thats why purchases was in quotation marks. Stuff I used it for (with a stock cap) is still running though. Throwing away paint makes me sad, but what must be done must be done.

it works' date=' but just be careful because they [u']can[/u] cause your can to explode (not literally, but the cap usually pops off when its in your bag and paint gets everyyywhere), excessively leak while painting, or just not work at all.

so have fun, just be careful.

yea ive been having bad times with pink dots and tall rustos. cans explode all the time. i never have leaking or exploding problems with any other brand except rusto. i use colorplace, american accents, and other cheap paints and they NEVER pop on me. but god damn it seems like 1 out of every 4 Rusto cans leak on me and get paint everywhere

Archived