Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem with pressurized cans...

i have never had this problem before:

went out to bomb and i tried to put my cap on the can and the shit blew the fuck up..paint everywhere

tried several cans and the shit happened again

i think it has to due with the fact that i drove to cali with my bag of cans and then i drove back to the midwest with the ones i didn't use..would the altitude change fuck with shit

any advice..holla

problem with pressurized cans...

i have never had this problem before:

went out to bomb and i tried to put my cap on the can and the shit blew the fuck up..paint everywhere

tried several cans and the shit happened again

i think it has to due with the fact that i drove to cali with my bag of cans and then i drove back to the midwest with the ones i didn't use..would the altitude change fuck with shit

any advice..holla

yea man i had sumthin like that happen to me before to i put on a cap and the shit started shootin paint all over the place idk whats up with it maybe the altitutude...

yea man i had sumthin like that happen to me before to i put on a cap and the shit started shootin paint all over the place idk whats up with it maybe the altitutude...

same here. i put a cap on and it busted underneath the cap, i checked to see what was wrong and the hole in the can was fucked up. not to mention is was really hot out.:o

Here is my question:

I live in canada and i have a hard time finding cheap paint. For instance, krylon is roughly $6 per can and rustoleum are like $5 and anything shittier is roughly $4 and some of the shitty shit is SHITTY. i can find cheaper shit for like $3 but my question isnt about cheap paint i cant find. how important is it to use your fancy caps? i mean i think stock caps are just fine by me for like bombing and throwy's and shit... maybe its just cause im toy but does anyone think i should bother going and getting some fats/skinnies to play with or should i stick to stock? would it really make me any better if i did?