Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

1ST OFF if you sell paint.. You're selling it out your living room?

Secondly you're a hypocrite, you claimed I was dissing Euro brands and here you are selling paint that is not "Euro" at all.

What makes you think I don't support Eu? Get your head checked

I don't support communist slave labor that takes away jobs from others by means of tricks and deception.

The only rich company out of all of these is Duplicolor Gmbh (Gold line) who is a conglomerate worth billions.

Anyone can post pictures off the web. Post a real picture with your tag on the box itself

to prove you are "stocking" "selling"

Lets see how really real you are, take a tag next to these exact boxes or any other brands on that exact floor.

Perhaps then you can have some type of credit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clash

Beat

Molotow

Mtn

Are all euro deen. And what's your beef with Washington? That's way outa left field. You're acting like you haven't heard this before. The minute I seen pictures of your product I had doubts about your 10 oz can *on 12oz prophet*, then I tried it and it was as expected......watery. You seem to be wasting your time hating on euro paint rather than figuring out how to make a good formula that can be produced here in the US....which is a very admirable goal. For now though facts are, euro paint AND chinese paint is accomplishing something you are not, which is producing paint that people WANT.

1ST OFF if you sell paint.. You're selling it out your living room?

Secondly you're a hypocrite, you claimed I was dissing Euro brands and here you are selling paint that is not "Euro" at all.

What makes you think I don't support Eu? Get your head checked

I don't support communist slave labor that takes away jobs from others by means of tricks and deception.

The only rich company out of all of these is Duplicolor Gmbh (Gold line) who is a conglomerate worth billions.

Anyone can post pictures off the web. Post a real picture with your tag on the box itself

to prove you are "stocking" "selling"

Lets see how really real you are, take a tag next to these exact boxes or any other brands on that exact floor.

Perhaps then you can have some type of credit.

Deen, what do you wan't me to prove ?

Deen, what do you wan't me to prove ?

Post the pic.. don't avoid the question. If you claim something then certainly you can post another pic with your tag on boxes on that exact floor.

C'mon whats so hard bout that?? I mean you spending time reply then why not reply with the picture??

Just do it.. let's see how real you are!

Clash

Beat

Molotow

Mtn

Are all euro deen. And what's your beef with Washington? That's way outa left field. You're acting like you haven't heard this before. The minute I seen pictures of your product I had doubts about your 10 oz can *on 12oz prophet*, then I tried it and it was as expected......watery. You seem to be wasting your time hating on euro paint rather than figuring out how to make a good formula that can be produced here in the US....which is a very admirable goal. For now though facts are, euro paint AND chinese paint is accomplishing something you are not, which is producing paint that people WANT.

Hey moron do you ever at all read and understand what you're reading?

Damn you're dumber than rocks ..just this stupid post proves that lol.

Nobody is hating on anything you delusional fool get a grip go buy some fucking paint instead of looking at pictures. Buy any paint and take a real tag, all this yapping you're doing and you have not yet produced a single picture.

All you clowns are talking this n than yet you never ever ever have a single picture of anything to validate anything.

Critique is good as I've always stated but clowns like you who act like you know something and have nothing to back it up is always suspect.

Anyways you're just entertainment for me to kill some boredom :)

All that chinese paint is doiung is taking away jobs and ruining the market with the overpriced cans of paint. Outsource everything for some profit, GREAT IDEA!! DUmbasses like a few of you are whats wrong with this country and some of your EU nations. If you idiots supported people like DEEN and their local business' this country wouldnt be in the spot it is at the moment. People like Deen and other hard workers are what made this a thriving country at one point in time. I have tried the paint and its not the best I have used but not all the colors are watery. With some support it could be a great paint. Just my .2

Post the pic.. don't avoid the question. If you claim something then certainly you can post another pic with your tag on boxes on that exact floor.

C'mon whats so hard bout that?? I mean you spending time reply then why not reply with the picture??

Just do it.. let's see how real you are!

sam1579t.jpg

sam1580i.jpg

All that chinese paint is doiung is taking away jobs and ruining the market with the overpriced cans of paint. Outsource everything for some profit, GREAT IDEA!! DUmbasses like a few of you are whats wrong with this country and some of your EU nations. If you idiots supported people like DEEN and their local business' this country wouldnt be in the spot it is at the moment. People like Deen and other hard workers are what made this a thriving country at one point in time. I have tried the paint and its not the best I have used but not all the colors are watery. With some support it could be a great paint. Just my .2

I would also support DEEN if he had a product that was just a bit close to be good. (But I compare them with the ones you can buy in the local supermarket wich is shit.)

Overpriced cans ?

IN EUROPE:

China Cans in store = 4,5$

EU Cans in store = 7$

Who is taking the overprice ?

Wholesale China cans = 3$

Wholesale EU Cans = 5$

"GRAFF KING" (LOL)

Thanks for posting a pic .. that's wasn't hard to prove something right?

Least we know you're real .. sorry can't say that for "someone" else.

1 question did you just start writing?

Next time you come to US let me know I"ll battle you:

me and some cans from the supermarket vs. you AND you can use whatever fancy paint you want. I WILL EVEN BUY IT FOR YOU! This is fair right?

Hope your business is doing good. I don't like to see anyone fail at anything.

"GRAFF KING" (LOL)

Thanks for posting a pic .. that's wasn't hard to prove something right?

Least we know you're real .. sorry can't say that for "someone" else.

1 question did you just start writing?

Next time you come to US let me know I"ll battle you:

me and some cans from the supermarket vs. you AND you can use whatever fancy paint you want. I WILL EVEN BUY IT FOR YOU! This is fair right?

Hope your business is doing good. I don't like to see anyone fail at anything.

I started 5years ago. Graffkings is not a name I would normally choose. Its sarcasm as I hate people who state themselves kings as noone is king. We could do that but I doubt that it is going to happen. I guess my colors covers best and I can keep the most tight lines. My business is doing fine, I don't live by selling paint but enjoys it and earns a bit besides my normal paycheck. You don't have to buy paint for me, you should save the money to study a way to make a very good brand instead.

Sigh......though what you say about jobs is true....the rest is nonsense. Have you ever been to a hardware store that isn't a large corporate chain? You ever see the price of Ruston there? Didn't think so....its like 7 dollars a can. I'd like to explain why that happens but I'm on an iPhone here, I hope understand when I say I don't feel like it.

So I'll leave it at, things aren't that simple and I would love to support American made paint. But I'm really questioning if it's possible.

i havent used sabotaz at all. the AVT type (fresh paint, ironlak, etc) paints work ok in cold weather.. but I would swear by Hardcore for below zero application. not just an opinion.. painted many pieces and productions on steel in near zero or below zero conditions and have had the paint hold up for years. got flicks back where stuff was benched that was painted in freezing conditions and it held up as well as rustoleum or better. AVT type paints dont hold up that well even if the weather is perfect. but as long as you only have an expectation of 1 or 2 years after application you will be fine with AVT type paints.

to the credit of the AVT type paints.. there is a READILY available documentation available online which lists the wear capabilities of the product. they arent trying to hide the fact that the paint isnt meant to last. google it. the documentation clearly shows a max life on their paints as 3 years. some of their colors are listed as lasting as less than a year. there is a whole breakdown of exactly which colors are rated to hold color-fastness and for how long.

didnt find this data sheet too easy to track down online but I wanted to share it with you guys so you can make educated decisions about what you do with your investment in time/money.

it would be awesome to get this kind of data sheet on all of the available brand choices.

IronlakTechDataSheet201005.jpg[/img]

I don't think Artissin should be on the market if it's not done being developed.

Is Rustoleum made in the USA?

99% of all consumer products in the world are first entered on the market while being still developed. Sony does it. Microsoft does it. Ironlak did it. Im sure other brands of paint besides Ironlak and Artissin released products that were not fully developed. just the nature of the beast.

Im often painting trains in 0-10 degree weather up in north america. I used a fair amount of Sabotaz last winter and had no complaints, Seems to always work and the pressure stays consistent in the cold. For the price it seems pretty unbeatable.

This year i have been using Evolve that i got for free. I highly suggest avoiding this paint at all costs. The cold really fucks these cans up. I pretty sure it is made in the same factory as Ironlak, fresh paint, etc.. It. I also heard its the old Ironlak formula... I haven't used much hardcore but if your willing to spend a few extra bucks I have only heard good things.

experienced based information on the function is nice to have when the value of time > $

windows of opportunity for my maniacal tendencies seem to shrink during the winter! LOL

for me there is a minimal price difference in hardcore & sabotaz (even after shipping the difference is small)....the function of cold weather steel sticking tells me a lot..thnx!

Thought I would check here & try to get a vet to share as I just have a hard time paying attention to a puberty stricken voice on you tube that is engulfed in a vocabulary that will no longer be in use next year all the while offering useless personal insight as they dispense their cans on their aunt Bethels RV wheel covers in the back yard.

@ evil...I too am finally prepared to say goodbye to my romance with rustoleum..LOL

@ Juice...nice chart thnx for sharing.

Used to use Krylon when it was the male cap five ball without the 3d on the balls, switched over to mostly Rusto, although I used to use it a little as well, now its pretty much all Rusto, But I think Evolve paint is pretty good. The colors are really nice, its pretty thick, although not sure about the longevity of it, low pressure, I like it. Ironlak is pretty nice too, nice colors, doesn't clog too much, although I am kind of turned off from what I have heard about the longevity of it... how it lasts for such a short time...just my two cents. The few times I used Utilac, it seemed really thick, good quality... chrome yellow from krylon and mediterranean green from rusto are the dopest colors!

im having a senior moment. How do oink gift cards work?

Or online gift cards in general? secure coupon codes? Would

i be correct to assume you buy one... say 50 dollars. You

are the emailed this code that is worth 55 oink dollars?

To give it as a gift you give the person the coupon code?

Archived