Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Give the paint a chance before you start knocking it.

I have used plenty of paint over the years that were less then 12 and even 11oz net weight that worked great. The only way to know if its any good, Is to actually USE IT! I think most of us realize and understand that this is a brand new company and product. It going to take time to work the bugs out. If there are any.

Just get off his nuts. He trying to do something for the better of us all, not just make a buck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusto is 12oz; it's also high pressure. I have yet to try deen's stuff, but I imagine it's much lower pressure than rusto. It's not easy to produce a low pressure paint with a heavy can. You're trading that ounce of paint for a lot more can control.

deen i like the paint, def reminds me of rusto a bit, the pressure seems very high too.. my one comment is how it sprays with caps, i've only used the ny thin and fat, the fat doest seem too fat at all it just blows it out ...the paint it self though is very thick i like...good shit bro

OK man I'm gonna settle this net oz . 400ml , 312 grams bullshit right now. Proof in the pudding in this case actual pictures..

If any of you got a real scale .. i'm not talking bout the ones that fat people stand on and springs go flying lol... I'm talking precision scientific here..

Weigh your cans and take a pic and post it up!

It's funny cuz the euro brands claim they are all 400ml which equates to 13.5 oz..

This 13.5 oz consists of the can , the paint, the color ring and the 2 huge marbles. Them marbles alone weight 4 oz lol.

Throw that bs less pigment assumption/theory out the window..

Love proving people wrong..

This is the true weight.. It is not bloated weight or Grams vs. ounces. The math is never correct. I'll show you something later on tonight when I get back.

Ok, deen....props for doin your thing, I think your idea is great. I'd rather purchase amercan. But I'm still skeptical. Here's why....

The net weight on your can is 10.5 oz

Major euro paints have you beaten by a full ounce.

Rusto is at a full 12 oz and is the cheapest available.

your net weight is closer to the quick color 10oz's.

It leads me to suspect it may be lacking pigment, or it's gonna be watery.

I'm just tryin to help you out by being the skeptic, cuz I am...first impressions mean alot.

you are very confused buddy.

There are differend laws in US and different laws overseas with measurements of

FLUID OUNCES= measuring liquid paint

and WEIGHT OUNCES= for mass

for example the grams on euro cans measure weight,

so you CANNOT convert those grams to fluid ounces.

etc. etc.

do more research. i did.

the gloss black was decent way back when as well.

I used to roc alot of this stuff 2.5 years ago. Walmart specials LOL...

Down fall to this is: IF you are doing freights it lasts 2 months max and that was back then, when the paint was a lil better than it is now.

These days it's like fake franks all filler no meat.

we use these types of weights in organic chem labs...shits scientific!

HA HA.. I wonder what kind of "organics" you talking bout? LOL

Well U know what's up if know the scale , pretty precise and always good for green purposes to keep the earth pollution free! LOL

deen i like the paint, def reminds me of rusto a bit, the pressure seems very high too.. my one comment is how it sprays with caps, i've only used the ny thin and fat, the fat doest seem too fat at all it just blows it out ...the paint it self though is very thick i like...good shit bro

Thanks for the feedback it's appreciated. Glad you like the paint!

I know all caps work on the valve but I have to work on creating specific caps for it.

That's BIG METAL CIRCUS field of expertise so I'm waiting on him.