Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
troutartsupply

Thats what im saying and not for nothing. TROUT ART SUPPLY!

But just because Rusto is going gay on the Stops Rust line. Dosnt mean that the Rusto Fats Boston fats and thins as well as fixies and NY fats are not worth having. There will always be a use for them on some other brand of paint. Plus this Male can kick isnt the end all be all. There are plenty of ways around the faggotrie of the male can. You can use the Female caps that trout sells. Or go to Oink and get those sekt adapters or do one of the 2 things I do. Mix the male valves into a can with a female valve or just make yout own adapter.

As for this Rusto sex change shit. Over all its gay as hell and hopefully they will find a reason to switch back to a standard vavle at some point in the future. Im not a 100% sure about this. But would imagen that this will reflect on Rustos bottom line of profit. Im just hopping its enough to make then rethink the valve system.

bro this shit is fucking AMAZING!!! when i was a fuckin toy just startin out, we would walk into lowes and cop areselves like 6 or 7 of the flat black ones and a couple silvers.. no joke, best fucking paint EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must be serious, look at all of those exclamation marks..

Its more grayish rather than silver

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=135

yeah fills take forever with that color. thinnest rusto i've ever used.

and WTF!?!! all rustos are going to have that gay ass male valve now!

well its probably cheaper for them to manufacture males instead of females.

but this is bullshit. the only paint with normal valves will be walmart. and i have no plans on using that bullshit.

wow... im really bummed on this happening. it's like my dog just died. and i just got hyped on the boston fats.

6 great long years with Stops Rust. hopefully they'll at least keep the Industrials with the old valve, but since this happened i doubt it.

and if they want to acknowledge it or not we are their customer base, whether we pay or don't pay for their products they still profit. I had heard some time ago that they were going to be switching PT back to normal male valves but since it looks like their changing the entire product line to this they probably won't be turning back. way to go Rustoleum you just fucked yourselves.

At this pont. As much as I dont like saying this. Its either people start complaining to rusto on they're site. Heres a link to where you would do that.

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGCorporate.asp?sn=cu

Now I write them. Told them pretty much that this was a over all bad idea. As I used they're spray paint for sign making both large and small. But you could say you use it for a plethora of different thing. I also mentioned to them that I have will not use Painters Touch sence they changed it over to the male valve. Because the paint just dosnt work as well.( WHICH IS NOT THE TRUTH. )

Basically. Tell them what they are doing sucks and is only going to hurt the company or put it like I did. These vavle sysems are just to limiting. Thus making the products with the male valve system less relevant across the board. But put it in a way that has nothing to do with graff.

I would think that if enough people say this is not the way they want it. Then they MIGHT bring back the old valves.

rusto tall boy industrials spotted here with the male valves also. they really aren't that bad, its all about adapting. i personally use the trout female caps (president, but also a client:)) and I don't have a preference either way over which caps are better now. Just takes some getting used to. To be fair in my statement, there's also the adapters that Oink offers.

Like I said a few posts ago Its not the end all be all. Troutartsupply has what you need. But even though they have female caps and I have my own ways around the male cans. I just personaly dont like the female valve system. Again Like I said you can get around them easy enough. But still WTF!

I strongly suggest getting your hands on the female caps from trout. Before they run out or some other gay shit happens.

valspar has a FEW colors that are decent enough quality to pull off a good piece with. not a lot, maybe 4 or 5 out of all the colors they make. so.. thats one option besides dealing with female valves. offhand i know that 'Mediterranean' really wasnt too bad at all.

For me personally, I don't know about others.. that paint is disgusting.

I painted a white fence with it (using the greens). paint didn't even stay on the fence for 6 months. Maybe cuz its always hot sunny and rains alot where I am? I think if you use spray paint it should stay on the surface that you painted for at least 3 years. (outside enviorment)

^^

You can pretty sure that DEEN will come running in here shortly, waving the Stars & Stripes, and telling you: Thats in America, fuck yeah!!!

I don't see what's so wrong about feeling passionate about your country Euro?

Isn't Germany an incredibly fierce protectionist country?

I strongly suggest you read Thilo Sarrazin's book “Germany Does Away With Itself,”

Waves the American Flag :)

FAQ's : Artissin is a company created specifically to cater to North American artists only.

All products are 100% made in North America absolutely no exceptions to this rule.

ANY TIME ANYONE DOUBTS THIS YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME OVER. MY ADDRESS IS ON THE CAN ITSELF COME VISIT I'LL BUY YOU LUNCH BROTHER.

DEEN, there is nothing wrong with that, no.

I just thought it was funny that the guy asked in the first place, seeing as everyone following this thread will know by now, that your brand is 1000% american made and thats the whole point of it...

DEEN, there is nothing wrong with that, no.

I just thought it was funny that the guy asked in the first place, seeing as everyone following this thread will know by now, that your brand is 1000% american made and thats the whole point of it...

I got a good laugh of it as well.. I kind of pictured that in my mind lol :)

It's all good brother!

I strongly champion Thilo Sarrazin, what he says is 100% right.

Hope all is rocking on your end!

PS: Who knows Maybe you'll come down for a visit and we'll kick it and talk politics and do some graff!

at first i was pissed when pt/rusto switched valves now i could care less, the way i see it is if your forced to learn how to paint with male valves and maybe even god forbid fan tips, when you get a nice can of premium low pressure paint you can value it more and paint stronger...who knows just my two cents

Archived