Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Spade, I actually just picked up a can of rusto hammered copper... the knocked out looking copper... I haven't used it yet, but I'll post up it it's decent... I like the rusto metallics, but I hate being covered in flake... looks like my girl spilled her makeup all over me when I'm done... The deep blue metallic rusto is some seriously dope shit when light hits it...

I use Kry and Rusto on a regular basis... mostly german caps... I have a small collection of spanish montana and just ordered a grip of the german black, gold, and platinum series... their writer team colors look pretty fresh... Honestly, I don't really care, I can't keep buying tons of euro paint, but I will when I can... the spanish montanas seriously have a beautiful action on them in comparison to Kry... I like the colors too, but there are alot of tight kry and rusto colors to choose from if you go shop to shop instead of buying them all in one spot... (sorry guys, I don't rack, I've got enough shit on my record...) Krylon will prolly always be my number one used paint, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't drop it in a second for some euro... not talking trash on american paint, it works, they do have alot of good colors, but I find myself using less paint and spending less time in one spot with the euro... Never used belton, so no idea on that shit. I'd try it if I got it for less than 6 bucks...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by stuki@Oct 21 2005, 05:43 PM

Spade, I actually just picked up a can of rusto hammered copper... the knocked out looking copper... I haven't used it yet, but I'll post up it it's decent... I like the rusto metallics, but I hate being covered in flake... looks like my girl spilled her makeup all over me when I'm done... The deep blue metallic rusto is some seriously dope shit when light hits it...

I use Kry and Rusto on a regular basis... mostly german caps... I have a small collection of spanish montana and just ordered a grip of the german black, gold, and platinum series... their writer team colors look pretty fresh... Honestly, I don't really care, I can't keep buying tons of euro paint, but I will when I can... the spanish montanas seriously have a beautiful action on them in comparison to Kry... I like the colors too, but there are alot of tight kry and rusto colors to choose from if you go shop to shop instead of buying them all in one spot... (sorry guys, I don't rack, I've got enough shit on my record...) Krylon will prolly always be my number one used paint, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't drop it in a second for some euro... not talking trash on american paint, it works, they do have alot of good colors, but I find myself using less paint and spending less time in one spot with the euro... Never used belton, so no idea on that shit. I'd try it if I got it for less than 6 bucks...

mannnnn that deep blue metallic shit sounds crazzzzzzy! i gotta get to home depot and get my hands on some. yeah, get me a review on how that comes out on a wall.

Originally posted by spade561+Nov 3 2005, 06:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spade561 - Nov 3 2005, 06:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stuki@Oct 21 2005, 05:43 PM

mannnnn that deep blue metallic shit sounds crazzzzzzy! i gotta get to home depot and get my hands on some. yeah, get me a review on how that comes out on a wall.

[/b]

if you guys are talking about the rusto hammered deep blue, then its not that good.. it kinda sucks for the outline

still a dope color.. naybe i just didnt use it right?? no one willl know

nah, the Blue from the Metallic series. I tried the hammered copper and it was runny as shit... don't know if it was the german fat, or the valving on the can... it came with what almost looked like a caligraphy cap, I don't know if it was to produce the texture or what... all that came out was a runny copper color with no texture other than the runs... DOH!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bears_with_knives@Jul 18 2005, 04:00 PM

:love2: :love2: ^also a rusto with a NY Fat^ :love2: :love2: . I like to use color place for the flat black, white, and silver because your hand doesn't have to go 100mph to make a highlight, border, or outline. and of course to top it off, it's cheap as heck... :king: :king: :king:

point noted.

color place works good as a highlight, but if that shit starts running, shit sucks.

I think you summed it up though.

Originally posted by runniggarun+Nov 27 2005, 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (runniggarun - Nov 27 2005, 10:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Nov 26 2005, 09:12 PM

really?

i have a big lots by the house ill have to check it out

Ya yo... The shit isnt bad at all.. It covers way better than any dollar can i've bougth... It even said on the front of the can EXCELLENT COVERAGE... go for it! :king:

[/b]

reddevilcans.jpg

Shit comes in grey, black, green, blue, light blue, dark blue, red , yellow(good yellow)... and some others

Originally posted by H of BL@May 29 2005, 12:16 PM

krylon and rusto mostly, i really like painters touch.

well ive been writing for a while and finally started getting real serious in the last year and the paint ive had the most success with is the wal-mart colorplace cans ive been gerttiong real clean with em too and after getting clean with them i found out all the "premium" paints are cake..... i recommend silver and gold but black you have to finness a bit like outline your shit a second time to conceal the color in the fill...but id choose color place over anyother can anyday.....im broke so it figures.... plus you can take the sticker lables off of em and put em on krylons and get 96 cent krylons....yeah boy!!!!

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Nov 27 2005, 01:36 PM

that red dvil shit it aight. i wanna fuck wit this ill light blue i had from red devil again but cant get it. i got this ocean blue shit thats like a dark blue. but yeah its pretty alright DOLLAR PAINT!!

this shit?

carib.jpg

is it called caribbean blue.

its ok. but Rusto harbor blue is MUCH better. hands down.

Originally posted by civilian+Dec 15 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (civilian - Dec 15 2005, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TeezerPHM@Nov 27 2005, 01:36 PM

that red dvil shit it aight. i wanna fuck wit this ill light blue i had  from red devil again but cant get it. i got this ocean blue shit thats like a dark blue. but yeah its pretty alright DOLLAR PAINT!!

this shit?

carib.jpg

is it called caribbean blue.

its ok. but Rusto harbor blue is MUCH better. hands down.

[/b]

yeah thats that light blue red devial crack!! oh yeah well especially rustos harbor blue is better hands down but what is better is some custom mixed colors. i be making baby blue kilz and that shit is the best!!

P.s. this light blue red devil didnt cover so good but hey this is dollar paint in a crack color

• 2 weeks later...

Archived