Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CROME12DVS

WHATCHYA KNOW ABOUT TOUCH-N-TONE A CERTIAN SINGAL COLLOR THEY MAKE COMES OUT REDICULUSLY FAT WITH A GERMAN TIP.....

1.59 OR FREE...........:) :) :)

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT FUCKING COLOR THAT IS.

I bought that shit once cause it was 99 cents, NEVER FUCKING AGAIN!, i shook the shit out if it and when i went to fill in the paint shat all over my peice, dripped every god damn where. that shit is soooo watery in my experience.

IS it just me or does painters touch make krylon look like face paint? i think its better, fuck belton, montana, aint nooo way my broke ass is spend that kind of chedder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by FightTheBuff

there are some painters touch colors that are just shitty though. like the apple red. that shits see-thru and drips...its just funky. anyone else have this problem?

For real-- that shit does drip. I used to use it but not no more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fuck paint seems so cheap over in America... in Australia montana, beltons and krylons are all 15$ each at the cheapest 13$ and you can't get it from anywhere.. i live in Brisbane and there is only two places the get montana, belton and krylon... These rustoleam cans u are talking about i have never heard of. we have rusto fat caps here.. but dulux, wattle, export are to good cheap brands of paint (about 7.50$) but htey all got piss weak colours and they are all water. fucken lucky cunts.. plus it pretty much impossible to rack here.. well thats my contribution..

• 3 weeks later...

Pep Boys just filled up a 3 aisle long rack of this Plasti-Kote shit.. with no locked cages or anything. It's definitley an easy rack but is the paint good? The cans are a little smaller then Rusto's but I can rack more that way.. how is this paint? They have shitloads of colors for those wierd ass car colors, too...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like wal mart only SILVER GOLD or sometimes black but for any real color ill use other paint. has anyone heard of

PREMIUM DECOR i got a couple cans from a local hardware store it comes with a new york fat stock... they were about 3.00 nice colors too.

most brands have some good colors and some shitty colors

like krylon italian olive and celery are shit. but SILVER is usually SILVER so dont buy montana i havent really noticed a difference between that and walmart

Montana Hard-Core kills all. They have every fucking color on the planet not to mention in every size (especially that awesome pocket size that's the shit for bombing) while Rusto is just known for bearly ever dripping and the colors are opaque but i mean it's just no comparison. Montana even has those new Alien cans that you can make dope ass 3D pieces with. Peace from chi-town.

When I was just starting out I found out pretty quick that krylon was much easier to control than rusto, so for years that was all I used (this was before belton or montana). Years later I figured out that brand loyalty was stupid-- they kept having to change the krylon formula, either watering down or discontinuing most of the good colors, and while rusto is much tougher to use cleanly, you can learn to control it just as well. There are only a few colors of krylon still being made that are worth picking up, but the old shit is fucking BUTTER.

Nowadays when I go out, it's not unusual to have 3 or 4 different types of paint in one piece-- rusto and AA fills, borden outlines, and sometimes i'll spring for a couple of cans of spanish montana or belton when I want a real specific color for my shell or highlights.

Paint with everything.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Telo@Feb 3 2005, 11:08 PM

i didnt feel like browsing for a "old Paint" thread but i have a brief question..

Krylon-hot Pink.. I think i recall someone saying something good about it.. Was it that its rare or is it just generally a fresh ass color?

its kind of hard to find whats your can look like.

and its all about spanish montana kids. great colors, i havent had a tip that doesnt work no their cans, and if you are slick you can get it real cheap like me. ha ha ha! belton is cool to thow i like to outline with belton you cant top their yellows. i like montana erika or berry pink by painters touch they the same color basicly.

Archived