Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sabotaz is on deck. Almost bought some but i found a site selling MTN 94 for 5.80 Free Shipping, no tax,

and an additional 10% off my order. When it was all said and done i paid 5.10 a can. Always wanted to

check the 94 out. I just couldnt justify paying over 7 a can. It may only be a couple bucks but i the just

got hustled sensation is sucks.

Same stock outline tip offered by Evolve and All City Spray Paints. Definitely a Chinese signature as its either one factory making the stuff, or multiple factories sourcing the same components (tips, valves, color donuts).

Did some web searching, website is supposed to be http://www.zenithcans.com but its not up, and you can find photos of it on a few blogs.

Can't understand the point of buying premium paint and knowing that it doesn't last outside for over a year especially on steel. If that's the case why even bother taking the risk and painting steel?

Whatever happen to lasting 10 - 20 years and being part of history?

Guess these days your history will be faded away just like the wind blowing dust.

I'm not a big fan of that, either, but here in Denver, most of the walls are repainted within a month or two. For that purpose, the chinese stuff can be cost effective.

The rare times i go out out and paint freights, I'll dig into my last remaining crate of female valve rusto products. Molotow also seems to held up very well.

Can't understand the point of buying premium paint and knowing that it doesn't last outside for over a year especially on steel. If that's the case why even bother taking the risk and painting steel?

Whatever happen to lasting 10 - 20 years and being part of history?

Guess these days your history will be faded away just like the wind blowing dust.

Its so much cheaper and is very usefull ! And if you live in a country in the Cold Europe Ironlak and other cheap china brands will stay much longer. Also here it all gets buffed right away (day to day on trains) so its more economic for sure :)

photo.jpg

283416_2148108336094_1047875254_2408863_6348388_n.jpg

249276_2157301045906_1047875254_2422185_1672891_n.jpg

DAYCOLORS,

Los Daycolors están pensados para todas las actividades relacionadas

con el graffiti,por eso, están creados por escritores para escritores.

Pintura Mate

Alta Cubrición

Para todas las superficies

Uso para interior/exterior

65 colores

Baja presión

400 ML

Máxima precisión

Av/ D´elebre sin Nº Naves 8 y 9

Palau solità i Plegamans

Codigo postal : 08184 (BARCELONA)

Telefono:

(+34) 93 864 00 55

Correo:

info@daycolors.es

http://www.daycolors.es

Damn I am amazed At all the "graffiti" Paint brands that are out right now. Most of them are made in China. So its all the same.

All from the same 2 factories as well ..so its basically the same paint in a different designed can.

It's a good thing and a bad thing;

Good: so many companies out now the price will go down a lot

Bad: Since there are so many companies selling cheaper paints its possible the demise of companies like the 2 Montanas is very very possible.

Look what happen to Molotow their paint is now made in china in case you didn't know this.

If you know how to read the market and understand the world economy then you should know that these cheaply made in china stuff will not be so cheap in the future.

The downfall of the euro and the on going crisis will only make this worse as well :(

Its so much cheaper and is very usefull ! And if you live in a country in the Cold Europe Ironlak and other cheap china brands will stay much longer. Also here it all gets buffed right away (day to day on trains) so its more economic for sure :)

We live in America and we do Freights.. Freights don't get buffed so if you are painting you want your "work" to last a very long time.

How much less is your "cheaper brands" compared to the 2 MTN's?

It does make sense what you say though that the trains are buffed so you don't care..

If that's the case isn't it better to just $1 cans ?

Archived