Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Do the Ironlak reds and purples still bleed through white and other light colors? I'll start using it again once that gets fixed. Drives me crazy.

The donuts on that Newton Street look a bit like Sabotaz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the Ironlak reds and purples still bleed through white and other light colors?

I try to keep a couple cans of Ironlak "serum red-black" on hand for just that reason, the buff is brutal out here on the freeways, and that color bleeds thru "freeway grey" and "sound wall beige" like a champ. So even after the buff gets to it, its still running.

coolstorybr0.jpeg

has anybody ever made a list of colors to avoid across the for graffiti paint brands?

or how about a colors that win list?

I used to have a dollar store that stocked rusto

professional and stops rust with female valves for a dollar. Then I moved and

the hardware store up at the corner wants 5.25 for a can of rusto. Fuck outta here.

I plan to pay for paint. A little too old to be getting caught stealing spray cans

Rather play with some fancy shit than pay 5.25 for rusto

I think it's pretty simple. You're almost always going to have coverage/opacity problems with yellows, oranges and yellow greens. Earth tones will always be solid (unless the brand sucks overall), and pastel tones will usually be pretty strong.

That being said, i have yet to find a weak MTN 94 color. Even the yellows are good. Montana Blackline Power Yellow and Kicking Yellow are also much better than I expected.

how is that fresh paint? Its pretty inexpensive.

Better question may be whats wrong with it

yeah is it any good?? anyone used it? might just get some and see if its worth getting more

Why dont u guys just buy it and find out? I live in Hawaii and have some on the way, but I have to wait 45+ days for it to arrive before I can give a review. U guys can get it in less than a week.

Archived