Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo DEEN I salute u making your own paint. We need more american manufacts for it. Becuase u ryt. All that money just to throw a few throwies or a simple 4 color is a head ache. Word!

I remeber early 90's in BK we could get some touch n tone silvers and a few ultra flat blacks and call it a day..that was then..its ugly now.

Im gonna support you. Im gonna go to the site and get some of your paint. PM me on the details. Im in atl. Myt can get u a marke or two here.

Salute!

Anyone else notice rusto starting to suck? It's getting watered down.

I hope not man, rusto is pretty much all we can get on da big island. Are u talking about da the newer rustos with da male cans? I still using the female ones and they still pretty thick.

True. For some reason, I'm liking Color Place's Rust Preventative Black. Takes NY Fats for sure..

Ya I like those too and they about $1 cheaper than rusto.

its the best spray for the no money guy if u use it right it doesnt run and idk where ur getting it for a dollar something a can tho but i give it a 7 out of 10 .

What's a dollar something a can?

BOSTON FATS <3! ARTISSIN - MONTANA GOLD COMBO PACKS $38-$40 For 8 cans

EbayArtissin.jpg

EbayArtissinARS.jpg

Yo DEEN I salute u making your own paint. We need more american manufacts for it. Becuase u ryt. All that money just to throw a few throwies or a simple 4 color is a head ache. Word!

I remeber early 90's in BK we could get some touch n tone silvers and a few ultra flat blacks and call it a day..that was then..its ugly now.

Im gonna support you. Im gonna go to the site and get some of your paint. PM me on the details. Im in atl. Myt can get u a marke or two here.

Salute!

Don't know why I didn't see this! Thanks bro I appreciate the support very much.

Thanks and Yes JUCA you're right.. It's a damn pain to get them to work properly but when you do the lines are so nice :)

y used some boston fatties on gold,they are little fuzzy but works fine,also shaved ny thins are sick on montana gold,try boston fats on new gold line :lol: cant get clean line on new gold with b fats :(

what do you guys think of ironlak

good for indoor,it will buff in 3 month outside,bad valves and weird based paint inside on their site they told that main issue of cap clogging is thick paint,cant vouch on this,main problem about clogging is weird paint which is full of some weird dust inside the can looks like pigment dust. 2/5 on ironlak

i used to use it. but the price went up out of no where. used the new batch they put out and the valves are no longer as sensitive as they once were and the paint is bit thinner now too. overall not worth it since its the same price as MTN. and MTN is sex.

Archived