you want an ignorant, emotional rant?

seeking

i think the religious bullshit is what's getting to me the most.

i know this isnt a women's rights thread to bitch and moan, and i'm not for abortion in the case of "fuck 10 guys and go out and get abortions like crazy", but what the fuck are us women supposed to do if abortion is outlawed?

So does that mean if i get raped or im about to die, and i'm pregnant, that i'm not entitled to abortion in that case?

that's FUCKING WONDERFUL. Thanks for tellling me what i can do with MY BODY, BUSH... thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking+Nov 3 2004, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Nov 3 2004, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>an open letter to the world...

to close this, don't bother telling me i'm wrong, i don't care. don't bother telling me i'd think differently if it was my family because no, i wouldn't. life is temporary and fleeting and i love humankind as much as i love my mother. we're all going someday, fuck it. don't tell me you've lost respect for me. good, i hope you did because on the real, if you voted for bush, and you voted against gay rights, i dont want shit to do with you anyway, fuck you. politics and friendship don't mix, so if you don't agree with my politics, we aint friends, fuck you. don't tell me 'love it or leave', i'd rather be the last man standing with the match.

seeks/seriously, fuck us.

[/b]

Honestly I don't think you're wrong. In fact I pretty much agree with everything you've said.

I seriously thought America was just being hella oppressed by fear and things like the Patriot Act. I thought for sure at election time Americas real feelings would come out (ha. and they did but not in the way I thought). I'm so ashamed right now. And I'm sad because I fear my life is over. I'm so fucking scared of the draft. I hear it will be male and female this time as it should be...but why should I have to give up my young life for some shit I don't believe in..I won't be..I'll be going to jail for refusing my draft papers...but why? Why should I have to..why is my option killing someone...or going to jail for refusing too..or going and getting my limbs blown off or end up dead...No matter how you look at it we are losing our lives whether its only for a few years while we rot in jail, or while we're dodging the draft in Canada or whether we actually concede to the draft and go to war and die or come back totally fubar.

And what's sadder than all of us losing our youth is all the horrible things the Bush's are sure to do to more innocent countries and people during the next four years.

<!--QuoteBegin-Armenhammer@Nov 3 2004, 05:15 PM

I seriously hope that something happens and Bush somehow gets a change of heart.

That's like pre-election saying I hope America has a change of heart and votes for Kerry. It didn't happen as you can see. Not to mention this fool has ruthlessly killed American soldiers and innocent people in another country all for cash...I really doubt he's gonna wake up tomorrow and say "hmm..I think I have enough money I think I'll put an end to this war now"

i cant believe that kerry is too 'liberal' for people. too liberal?! motherfucker isn't liberal enough IMO.

then again, who am i? nooooooo ooooonnnnnneeeeeee. that's right.

the depression, which became anger, which became depression again, is now moving into slapstick insanity. now i just want to laugh and stand in the street throwing glass bottles as high up as i can, just to watch them come down and smash.

why?

why not? what else am i gonna do? change the world?

HA.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Nov 3 2004, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Nov 3 2004, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>as it happens, i think she'd make a good president.

but my money would be on a black president before we see a female one...

[/b]

Really? I think a woman has better chance than a black man...but only if that woman is Hillary. Mainly becuase she was so high profile when her husband was president. She was involved in everything. I would vote for her and not becuase she's female but because she's a Democrat and because I truly believe she could and would get the job done and not only get it done but not be afraid to do what it takes to get it done..For example if Hilary had been president at the time of 911 I believe we'd have caught Osama by now. She's a hard woman I'd trust her.

<!--QuoteBegin-»§ÜGÅR«@Nov 3 2004, 09:50 PM

i think the religious bullshit is what's getting to me the most.

i know this isnt a women's rights thread to bitch and moan, and i'm not for abortion in the case of "fuck 10 guys and go out and get abortions like crazy", but what the fuck are us women supposed to do if abortion is outlawed?

So does that mean if i get raped or im about to die, and i'm pregnant, that i'm not entitled to abortion in that case?

that's FUCKING WONDERFUL. Thanks for tellling me what i can do with MY BODY, BUSH... thanks.

On that note..from what I understand rape and possible death are the only stipulations to the partial birth abortion law that's currently in place(which is something like no abortions in the last trimester, which now that Bush has been re-elected will probably be changed to no abortions in the second trimester because babies can live and have lived even if they're born in the fourth or fifth month of pregnancy)...although who knows what the future holds. But the largest problem with the abortion law and abortion laws to come is that way to many men are in congress..if there were more women in those positions I doubt Bush would've had the first one passed.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 3 2004, 05:14 PM

always trying!

yo man, if i can't keep my composure even in trying times, then what kind of a leader am i? i have to set an example for other members. if i lost sight of the full scope of objectives, and focused solely on the decaying state of our democracy, then before you know it, we'd be tittyless. that shits not gonna happen...not on my watch anyway!

seeks/multi-tasker

no, i'm feeling the rant, we're all angry, frustrated and hopeless...i'm just sayin...i'm feelin titties as well, ya know?

i mean lets be honest for a moment. when shit is going really bad...when things get so bleak, and so dark that you can no longer see even an inch infront of your face, what's the only thing that can really comfort you? BLOW JOBS! ding, ding, ding. buuuuuuut, since i can't pull that one off, i'm trying to win the battles i can, feel me?

so yeah...ummm.... what up?

i didnt really know all of that about the abortion laws, just that womens' rights are pretty much crumbling as we speak..

Even though babies can be born at 4 months, theyre usually very sick and have to be incubated for months and months. IF that baby has no chance of living and will just suffer, why do that to him/her? Bush has got issues man..that's all i know. I know this all comes down to morality, but if were up to me and my unborn baby was suffering and was definitely gonna die if born, i wouldnt make it suffer another 5 months in an incubator before it went. That's just fuckin ridiculous and inconsiderate in my eyes. :(

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by elleacious@Nov 3 2004, 10:20 PM

Really?  I think a woman has better chance than a black man...but only if that woman is Hillary.  Mainly becuase she was so high profile when her husband was president.  She was involved in everything.

[

let's just stop right here. the last sentence you wrote is exactly why a woman president wont be elected in the near future. the "moral majority" that just re-elected possibly the worst president in our nation's history would stand for a woman telling them what to do. funny enough, most conservative women would SHUN the strong willed woman for being too bossy.

50% of women still voted for bush, a man who can't wait until he can take your gender's right to their own bodies away from them! a guy who builds his platform around faith, god, and the ancient belief that men are the stronger sex since adam and eve. if half of the women in this country voted for bush, there's no way in HELL that a woman like hillary clinton could win the presidency.

good luck with electing a black person, too. the funny thing is bush thinks that it's time to "heal" and bring the nation "together," but he's doing nothing but ripping us apart...by race, by gender, by sexual preference. he's setting this country back insane amounts, and that's why you wont see a female or minority president for a very long time.

fr8 "dual-citizenship don't fail me now" lover

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 3 2004, 03:49 PM

we couldnt get americans to vote for 'john F kerry' you think we're gonna get them to vote for 'barack obama'?!

after four more years of bush...I'd say anything is possible.

its kinda like the motherfuckers that voted for bush are Learning Disabled.

Its gonna take those fuckers 8 years to figure out what most of us learned in less than two.

as far as obama...dudes fairly young and just now starting the his high profile political career. of course I'm an optimist... we'll still need to get rid of texas somehow.

Sugar...everyones rights are crumbling, womens, gays, civil rights in general..

You know the shit that cracks me up..Condoleeza Rice is fucking AGAINST affirmative action. The bitch is black and she works in the white house? If it wasn't for affirmative action she'd might still be working in the white house..only she'd be doing dishes in the kitchen.. Now that's some fucked up shit.

Originally posted by Nekro@Nov 3 2004, 03:19 PM

Can we just make California/oregon/washington its own country? Can we make New England/NY/Pennsylvania its own country? I sure as fuck want nothing to do with Wyoming.

hey don't forget the metro detroit area! we voted for Kerry don't leave us with all those ring wing bible thumping christian conservatives!!

The atmosphere around U of M is depressing, one of my profs told us she was moving to canada next term....and meant it

Originally posted by fr8lover+Nov 3 2004, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fr8lover - Nov 3 2004, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-elleacious@Nov 3 2004, 10:20 PM

Really?  I think a woman has better chance than a black man...but only if that woman is Hillary.  Mainly becuase she was so high profile when her husband was president.  She was involved in everything.

[

let's just stop right here. the last sentence you wrote is exactly why a woman president wont be elected in the near future. the "moral majority" that just re-elected possibly the worst president in our nation's history would stand for a woman telling them what to do. funny enough, most conservative women would SHUN the strong willed woman for being too bossy.

50% of women still voted for bush, a man who can't wait until he can take your gender's right to their own bodies away from them! a guy who builds his platform around faith, god, and the ancient belief that men are the stronger sex since adam and eve. if half of the women in this country voted for bush, there's no way in HELL that a woman like hillary clinton could win the presidency.

[/b]

Yeah good point...I'm a little OVER ZEALOUS with my hopes over here..

But I think the fact that women wouldn't vote for her because she's too bossy would be the same reason why men would vote for her because men wouldn't want a woman for the obvious reasons that you stated but when it comes down to the politically incorrect politics they would think a women wouldn't be able to make a hard core decision like going to war...I think Hillary WOULD go to war if she had too...but regardless of whether people would vote for her I stand by the fact I think she'd make a good president..

Guest fr8lover

tons of young people voted, the only problem was that tons of right wingers and christians voted on morality alone...hence our president's reelection...

on a lighter note about puffy's "vote or die" campaign: luda, nelly and paris hilton werent even REGISTERED to vote, yet they were posterpeople for the campaign. i think that alone shows where most young people are at these days.

Originally posted by elleacious+Nov 3 2004, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elleacious - Nov 3 2004, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Nov 3 2004, 10:41 PM

and what ever happened to "blacks are too fuckin' broke to be republican?"

What happened to all P.Diddies ghetto votes?

[/b]

all P.Diddies ghetto votes go to Sean John clothing

i hate that vote or die shit...

hey elle, IT'S ME..... :hatred:

im serious mad right now, i never thought i could be mad about something like this. it's about time i have a good excuse to use etch...

Originally posted by justaname+Nov 3 2004, 10:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justaname - Nov 3 2004, 10:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by elleacious@Nov 3 2004, 02:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Nov 3 2004, 10:41 PM

and what ever happened to "blacks are too fuckin' broke to be republican?"

What happened to all P.Diddies ghetto votes?

all P.Diddies ghetto votes go to Sean John clothing

i hate that vote or die shit...

hey elle, IT'S ME..... :hatred:

im serious mad right now, i never thought i could be mad about something like this. it's about time i have a good excuse to use etch...

[/b]

hahaha..you're always around to remind me of the brighter side.

Let's throw all the rules out and just start destroying everything..

like homes of registered republicans