Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by u_know_me@Mar 3 2006, 05:22 PM

i still think that kunta tag down there burns mad shit...its hard as nails yall

yes indeed :king:

Originally posted by On The Attack+Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Mar 1 2006, 08:12 PM]

<!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Feb 28 2006, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania?

,Feb 28 2006, 07:11 PM]

btw, did anyone see how the expert bombs and the seek piece on the 64 overpass (off of east carey st.  y'all know the really fucking high one..) got buffed... they finally figured out how to get up there with some bucket paint... sad really. shit ran for a long time.

theres already some toy ass shit up there already. shame.

peace

mania

do you know the name of the new shit up there?

err... no something that started with a D... it was pretty short. two or three letters i think.

had never heard of the guy before... im pretty sure it was basically shit, if it hadnt been it would have stuck in my mind.

[/b]

you anus, those were Guner bombs. but they got buffed too

[/b]

there was an expert bomb and a seek burner that got buffed.

the next time i saw it there was some lame ass bomb up there.

the gunr tag was probably up before that. and got buffed or has been put up and buffed since.

Originally posted by [mania�+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([mania�)</div><div class='quotemain'>,Mar 4 2006, 09:18 PM]

Originally posted by On The Attack+Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Mar 2 2006, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by [mania�

,Mar 1 2006, 08:12 PM]

<!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Feb 28 2006, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-[mania?

,Feb 28 2006, 07:11 PM]

btw, did anyone see how the expert bombs and the seek piece on the 64 overpass (off of east carey st. y'all know the really fucking high one..) got buffed... they finally figured out how to get up there with some bucket paint... sad really. shit ran for a long time.

theres already some toy ass shit up there already. shame.

peace

mania

do you know the name of the new shit up there?

err... no something that started with a D... it was pretty short. two or three letters i think.

had never heard of the guy before... im pretty sure it was basically shit, if it hadnt been it would have stuck in my mind.

you anus, those were Guner bombs. but they got buffed too

[/b]

there was an expert bomb and a seek burner that got buffed.

the next time i saw it there was some lame ass bomb up there.

the gunr tag was probably up before that. and got buffed or has been put up and buffed since.

[/b]

dude, you're talking like no one ever saw those.

also its guner not gunr

that jury has no style, its recycled techniques and its boring as fuck, the letters are pretty damn boring and the fill in the most played out.