Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

you're right.... nothing at all suspicious about people asking for photos of MTA trains on a site like this..... especially when its only their 2nd post. what was I thinking?! that NEVER happens on here..... cops don't come on this site EVER. U r soooo right... what was I thinking?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Avancier@Feb 22 2006, 08:13 PM

Why get cocky now? No ones ever heard of you until last week. Let me state the facts. There is NOTHING special about your hand, NOTHING special about your throw, and your name, well, just plain SUCKS.

if you would actually read everything that was said, you may understand what i was really trying to say the whole time. in the meantime, keep bumping my shitty flicks and giving me a whole lot of undeserved internet fame, after i asked everyone to please stop doing so :$:

Originally posted by On The Attack+Feb 23 2006, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Feb 23 2006, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Doug Wilder@Feb 22 2006, 02:11 PM

hey isnt that claire tuite..??!?!?

uh

[/b]

thanks a lot dummies.

scan0001.jpg

^^^

homey sent me a crappy flic but you get the idea. THIS IS THE MAIN MAN RIGHT HERE... BZEE JUGGLES CHAINSAWS OVER HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR FUN. REC-OG-NIZE. and he wrote 96, i dont know why.

all love guys. lets get along, sensitive thuuuugggs, sensitive. nobodys a cop here. and it doesnt matter that much if they are AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT ANONYMOUS!!!!!! GAWD!

...and now Im on strict hiatus from this website until further notice, it gives me high blood pressure. bye

Originally posted by kaeser@Feb 23 2006, 10:33 AM

bumpmaker who are you again. oh wait I forgot, NOBODY.

NOBODY..mm..i guess thats a smart thing..

being unkown...rule#1 in my book..

p.s im only expressing my opinions....

no need to get all CAPITAL LETTER on me

Originally posted by poptart+Feb 23 2006, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poptart - Feb 23 2006, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vptonbing@Feb 23 2006, 07:53 PM

you can only be recognized if you paint in Richmond

i think not.

[/b]

Then quit thinking

Originally posted by Thorndike+Feb 23 2006, 11:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thorndike - Feb 23 2006, 11:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by poptart@Feb 23 2006, 08:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-vptonbing@Feb 23 2006, 07:53 PM

you can only be recognized if you paint in Richmond

i think not.

Then quit thinking

[/b]

lame..