Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Originally posted by the dark horse@Feb 21 2006, 12:20 PM

sing it my man

redtidewatersm.jpg

before I go off on a tangent about how terrible your graffiti is. Go ask someone who knows, fuck, go ask phone. I would pit the biggest toy in Fist City against you any day. Real street bombing?? please.. everyone is better than you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by the dark horse+Feb 22 2006, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the dark horse - Feb 22 2006, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ill say it again...

<!--QuoteBegin-the dark horse@Feb 21 2006, 08:04 PM

... because i really dont care what you think ... im a graffiti writer.

so please shut the fuck up with the internet beef, im really tired of it.

[/b]

Peace peace peace come on guys I'm Red 1 I wanna post more flicks of my own shit to prove I'm better than Ruprecht 1 I can't do this if I get too heated if people remind me how I'm jack shit nobodys ever heard of me! WAH WAH WAH

how about this ... if you feel the urge to beef more, just write it down on a little sheet of paper and wait til the PMs work, then you can pm me ... i dont really care if you have a problem with me, because i dont really think your shit is that dope either ... so just keep this shit off the boards, bc im tired of looking at it, im sure everyone else is ... talk to me one on one and then we can talk all the shit we want

Originally posted by frijoles+Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virginiaisforlovers@Feb 22 2006, 06:34 PM

it would make my week if you would post bzee's panel on that clean train. ill flicks by the way.

:five-o:

[/b]

your an idiot frijoles..

Originally posted by Doug Wilder+Feb 22 2006, 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doug Wilder - Feb 22 2006, 07:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 22 2006, 06:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-virginiaisforlovers@Feb 22 2006, 06:34 PM

it would make my week if you would post bzee's panel on that clean train. ill flicks by the way.

:five-o:

your an idiot frijoles..

[/b]

aint you gotta mighty big mouth on you? what r u 12 years old?

read in a whiny prepubescent voice...

"your an idiot frijoles"

ouch.....

maybe if i was 12 too that might have an affect on me....

but like i told your friend.....

I'm in rva more often than u r aware of .....

i suggest you be a man and talk yr shit to my face..