VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bumpmaker+Mar 9 2006, 07:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bumpmaker - Mar 9 2006, 07:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EViLPRiCK@Mar 9 2006, 03:40 AM

we're all wack quit trying

^^

yea...what he said

[/b]

oooooo look at me im so cool i dont like people from out of town.......well guess what sweetheart ill still come to your city and i still paint and girls just wanna have fun

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Mar 13 2006, 02:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Mar 13 2006, 02:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Mar 13 2006, 05:40 PM

^I probably wrong though^

What do you mean you were probably wrong?

[/b]

I meant when i saw the boris piece it looked like it was most likely just fucked up by neighborhood kids but I am not 100% on that

Originally posted by Thorndike+Mar 13 2006, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thorndike - Mar 13 2006, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ruprecht@Mar 13 2006, 02:04 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Thorndike@Mar 13 2006, 05:40 PM

^I probably wrong though^

What do you mean you were probably wrong?

I meant when i saw the boris piece it looked like it was most likely just fucked up by neighborhood kids but I am not 100% on that

[/b]

...i rarely buy that 'neighborhood kids' bullshit...especially when a spot has been runnin for five years without issue...most of the time 'neighborhood kids' are toy ass bitches too afraid to leave a name but still want to play gangsta badass...

downsize......mainly i post the artwork to : mostly just to stay up on shit, but also, acasionally to honestly , hear what the people not locally , the ones who dont see the shit running, think..... other REAL graffitti writers....mmmkay.

Originally posted by bumpmaker@Mar 14 2006, 10:14 AM

yo darkhorse... i didnt mean to sound like

an asshole..but your boy shouldnt of gone

over that..thats just commen sense..

:mad2:

yeah man i know ... believe me ... i dont really know what to do about that shit, cant really control reckless cats ... but yeah youre good, i understood what was up, i didnt hold it as beef between you and me