Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im laughing because most of those supplies were racked but im glad you knew we were international. stay on our dicks.

where the hell can you rack montana and belton from. interesting.

here's some flicks, lots of shameless self promo that ill probably take down later,

*edit*

it's later .

:haha: ...Step 1: light your splif

Step 2: take a good drag

Step 3: exhale

Step 4: read this page

Step 5: laugh

Step 6: ask yourself "do i really care that much?"

racked that shit?? haha looks like santa brought you that shit for Christmas............

by the way, you kids take shit way to seriously.... just go have fun and not think that the world revolves around you

Guest clockwork202

lol looks like you guys walked into pearl and crotched a few cans of belton funny stuff

heres a old flick of ahoys paint stash from a while ago a just a little something..

stash.jpg

Originally posted by EViLPRiCK@Nov 8 2005, 05:17 AM

im laughing because most of those supplies were racked but im glad you knew we were international. stay on our dicks.

damn, i guess i wasnt paying attention when the definition of racking became ordering online. oh well, i gotta catch up with the times

yall foolz to realize wut it iz to b fuh real wit tha timez...i do..i jus got back from hechts copped some real ill nike crosstrainers and some dope ass jeans...u know the ones that look like i put four other pairs together...dropped by walmart and picked up a fresh can of flourescent orange for my fat cap at home...im gettin up tonite so look out...coward faggot homo juice ass nigguz!!

Originally posted by On The Attack+Nov 8 2005, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (On The Attack - Nov 8 2005, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Nov 8 2005, 01:50 AM

292009541_l.jpg

i giggled

[/b]

the story behind this is that under this DETR was a toy named "KILLER" of all things(sick name=)) and some girls he met off the internet dissed detr for going over him (for him) cause they love his ass.. arnt graff jocking girls just great?!?!=)i especially like the fact that one of the girls that did it used to think she was from the same crew as detr... (you know who you are)

canvas your mom bought you? there isnt even a canvas in that picture, and cmon dude, u can do better than the old " canvas your mom bought you" diss.

canvas your mom bought you? there isnt even a canvas in that picture, and cmon dude, u can do better than the old " canvas your mom bought you" diss.