• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

Originally posted by stillnotcool@Oct 19 2005, 01:45 PM

nah espresso is the new black.

...espresso was soooo six months ago...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so what's the deal on shameless self promotion?

not the guy but the act of . . .

that life or death shirt up there is hot fiiaa

hahaha man.....that shit is weak. nelackson quit gobbling dick for just a second. you only have one thing running in richmond, so don't try and act like your all that. go hold down belle isle fag. 1 up is dead. bunch of emo kids. you won't have a tag left running by the time im done with you artfag

hahaha man.....that shit is weak. nelackson quit gobbling dick for just a second. you only have one thing running in richmond, so don't try and act like your all that. go hold down belle isle fag. 1 up is dead. bunch of emo kids. you won't have a tag left running by the time im done with you artfag

since pms dont work i gotta do this little kid shit here. don't come on the internet and talk shit on him thinking it's all good like I don't have somewhat of an idea what you write. i'm pretty sure it's smurf, am i right or am i right? if you have a problem you handle it in real life and don't make little empty threats on 12oz thinkin you're some super tough bomber, cause you're not.

Originally posted by gangst*r@Nov 5 2005, 06:00 AM

damn, i got web-served.

you want to talk real big on 12oz and just deny shit, which is pretty gay...but i forgot you AQ kids run those houses they're building in o hill so i'm just gonna stop and let da streetz do the talkin. you guys win