• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

sometimes i wonder if shit is ever gonna change round here,

asshole comments, release yourselves,

Adam I'll hit you up soon,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

poopfart poopfart poopfart

don't encourage the wind, the candles will retire.

cross my boy out with a ying yang sign? what kinda shit is that. take the spot back and you dickride and pretend your cope2.. fuck that. i know who you are. leave a name next time. I'll cross out everything you have. step off my crew.

Originally posted by EViLPRiCK@Oct 5 2005, 10:03 PM

cross my boy out with a ying yang sign? what kinda shit is that. take the spot back and you dickride and pretend your cope2.. fuck that. i know who you are. leave a name next time. I'll cross out everything you have. step off my crew.

whats going on

yea, i saw that. i was wondering who that was, i caught a slight glimpse but couldnt make it out. when dude is getting put into the car.

they showed my shit on richmond local news

they panned from left to right over my throwie, and i was hyped as shit when i saw

Originally posted by EViLPRiCK@Oct 6 2005, 03:03 AM

i did leave a name, get a sense of humor. damn.

so who knows what happened to that yak reup ? ? production on the side of that train bridge that goest wake an whatever the hell that other shit says, went over?? was it dissed or buffed or did they jus cap it?

Someone rollered over both sides of that bridge with brown and then those new pieces went up awhile after that. The shit under the arches of that bridge is still there though, as far as I know. If I can remember my photo dump password, I'll post some pics of that stuff.

Alrighty, here's the most of the old stuff from that spot, and some other shit:

Rezist_3.jpg

Marz_4.jpg

Karb.jpg

Yak.jpg

Repay_4.jpg

Reup_6.jpg

Cleanupcrew_1.jpg

Rcade_3.jpg

Boris_1.jpg

Aest2.jpg

wakeup2.jpg

Punko.jpg

And now that it's 4:17, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Repae's not gonna like that one...(at least he can enjoy the fullcar thread)..feeling the Reup and Aest this time around..

That RC throw got played on the news 5 times in a row on MSNBC right as I was waking up from a nap. I was stoked. I also tagged that dude (who got arrested)'s van with all the stickers on it. Now I don't feel so bad, knowing who the dude is.