Find results in...
MrOzArK

VeryApe

Originally posted by Ruprecht@Mar 21 2006, 01:40 AM

0f662eb64a12c177f36c993cf998d389.gif

Rave on doodz

KINDOF LOOKS LIKE THE TER..MAN..EATER

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yakid@Mar 20 2006, 10:45 PM

why is there zero spots hit up on the va beach strip. think i saw a label and maybe an etch tag on my travels.. place could get murdered at night.. you va people need to hit it up!!!!!!

agreeeeeed

I was down there a few weeks ago and put up plenty of stickers between 17st and 35th but I am sure they didn't last long...

anyone seen these before....VA Beach no cursing law

no_cursing.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by MOSER+Mar 20 2006, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOSER - Mar 20 2006, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-downsize60@Mar 19 2006, 07:21 PM

I caught these piece. it said renog, and then it had va, anyone heard of this guy or know what city he's in?

hahahaha awesome :haha: just read it like you're chinese...

and yeah, the real chicago is out of focus big time and needs to hire a real photographer. :gaga:

[/b]

i had nothing to do with the Chicago movie, loserzzz

Originally posted by FuzZy+Mar 21 2006, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuzZy - Mar 21 2006, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yakid@Mar 20 2006, 10:45 PM

why is there zero spots hit up on the va beach strip. think i saw a label and maybe an etch tag on my travels.. place could get murdered at night.. you va people need to hit it up!!!!!!

agreeeeeed

I was down there a few weeks ago and put up plenty of stickers between 17st and 35th but I am sure they didn't last long...

no_cursing.jpg

[/b]

like i mentioned facial recognition cameras everywhere down there.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder+Mar 22 2006, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fox Mulder - Mar 22 2006, 12:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by FuzZy@Mar 21 2006, 03:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-yakid@Mar 20 2006, 10:45 PM

agreeeeeed

no_cursing.jpg

like i mentioned facial recognition cameras everywhere down there.

[/b]

definitely

They r traffic cameras you fuckin psycho

every camera is a facial recognition camera if

someone recognizes you looking thru one.

Anyway...

someone should post some old VB shit.... like 95 or 96

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Ruprecht@Mar 22 2006, 07:54 AM

Visionics, a company based in New Jersey, is one of many developers of facial recognition technology. The twist to its particular software, FaceIt, is that it can pick someone's face out of a crowd, extract that face from the rest of the scene and compare it to a database full of stored images. In order for this software to work, it has to know what a basic face looks like. Facial recognition software is based on the ability to first recognize faces, which is a technological feat in itself, and then measure the various features of each face.

Doubt they'll be installing that along a road some place.. It is only recently being rolled out in airports and main train stations where there are major secutiy concerns

Originally posted by b0b+Mar 22 2006, 06:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Mar 22 2006, 06:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ruprecht@Mar 22 2006, 07:54 AM

Visionics, a company based in New Jersey, is one of many developers of facial recognition technology. The twist to its particular software, FaceIt, is that it can pick someone's face out of a crowd, extract that face from the rest of the scene and compare it to a database full of stored images. In order for this software to work, it has to know what a basic face looks like. Facial recognition software is based on the ability to first recognize faces, which is a technological feat in itself, and then measure the various features of each face.

Doubt they'll be installing that along a road some place.. It is only recently being rolled out in airports and main train stations where there are major secutiy concerns

[/b]

no i have family who works for the city. it's definately the real deal. and just because it hasn't been on the news that they have caught anyone doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder+Mar 22 2006, 04:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fox Mulder - Mar 22 2006, 04:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by b0b@Mar 22 2006, 06:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ruprecht@Mar 22 2006, 07:54 AM

no i have family who works for the city. it's definately the real deal. and just because it hasn't been on the news that they have caught anyone doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

[/b]

I know there is such a thing... but the hype is always going to be spread before the technology has actually come to full strength.

What the hell are they going to catch on Atlantic avenue with facial recognition software? Those Gotti Guidos that come down from New Jersey to cruise the strip during the summer? Gimme a break those fucks look so much alike they would fry the cameras and overload the software.

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Mar 22 2006, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Mar 22 2006, 11:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Fox Mulder@Mar 22 2006, 04:15 PM

Originally posted by b0b@Mar 22 2006, 06:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ruprecht@Mar 22 2006, 07:54 AM

I know there is such a thing... but the hype is always going to be spread before the technology has actually come to full strength.

What the hell are they going to catch on Atlantic avenue with facial recognition software? Those Gotti Guidos that come down from New Jersey to cruise the strip during the summer? Gimme a break those fucks look so much alike they would fry the cameras and overload the software.

[/b]

id still hit it up. those no swearing signs are everywhere. took me a few day to figure them out. i was just down there for a week and didnt have a chance to paint... but seriously. those cameras arnt everywhere. theres little alleys and cuts all over the strip. i live in a major city and that doesnt stop anyone. c mon

those cameras are definitely everywhere ... whether they have actually caught someone with em yet is debatable, but they do have the place under surveillance ... not even really worth the trouble honestly. homoe has mad stuff around the area though

and after dusk there are more cops there than in norfolk.. chillin on the strip.

when i see some new shit i give props....

va seems like a fucked up high scool..

some motherfuckers are just to cool..

i'm wide the fuck awake.. unite Va