Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ButtHurt on erection day.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 3 2004, 01:45 AM

It's the young republicans that piss me off. And not the young Karl Rove when he was in college, intelligent type.

Sidenote: At least Hitler was a good orator.

Word, homie. Young republican is about as close to an oxymoron as reality should allow. Unless these fucks are the children of dumb-rich people, which they probably are; thus negating my rant, they have no reason to be supporting those who favor raising the bar on financial progress in this country.

From what I understand, the way the Bush administration has it set up so that income is slowly being taken out of the middle class and the wealth gap between the 'sorta rich' and the 'multiconglomerate rich' is widening. Sorta like, well what about the people below the people that are 'sorta rich'? That's me!! I'm broke!! I don't have time for college, I've got bills to pay and I'm in debt, so fuck that, forget a loan for school! Under this administration it will be harder for me to get money than if Kerry were elected.. Is this shit not true? Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? Am I only hearing one side?

I normally don't get this hype over anything, but this has my stomach mangled and it's 4am.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is a hard core Reaganite and HE HATES BUSH!

My Grandfather met Reagan and was part of the Contras AND HE HATES BUSH!

I'm not a party guy, but i forever will hate these Republicans for fucking up the Republican party. The point of the 2 party system is for Americans to pick the administration that most conviniences the USA. No longer is this happening, Americans have turned parties into religions.

I dont hate religion (namely in this case christianity), red necks or whatever for being Bush supporters.

I HATE AMERICAN IGNORANCE THAT SPAWNED THIS IDIOT IDEA.

I dont think America is very good at this "democracy thing"

you guys dont respect others opinions, and you guys dont listen to others opinions.

Of course there are exceptions, but seeing the turnout of this election, its obvious that the majority are like this.

I am praying for Bush to lose, but I if he wins, I hope that something happens that gives him a change of heart, to do whats good for the world in stead of fucking it and telling it "YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT BITCH".

fuck.

Guest fr8lover

i feel sick to my stomach for this country. with the country in this guy's hands for four more years, i can't imagine the kind of damage the idiot can do. bush winning this election could be the worst thing to happen to our generation; something that could set us all back for the rest of our lives.

im so disheartened with america right now. so many people standing up against bush pre-election, yet he still takes the popular vote and has a strong chance of winning the electoral vote? what happened? was all the rhetoric, bumper stickers and famous people stumping for kerry for nothing?

i live in one of TWO counties in my state that had a majority vote for kerry, so sometimes i'm a bit diluded with the thought that change can happen in this country. step outside those boundaries, and its the same ignorant people that everyone else has surrounding them: the majority of americans.

if it's true that only seventeen percent of the 18-24 category voted, shame on us, because we're the ones who are going to feel the pain on this one down the road. war, poor economy, unemployment, a deficit of unimaginable proportions and a guy behind it all who will live out his days on a throne that he doesn't deserve at all! you saw the uproar after four years, can you even fathom what'll happen after the next few? everything WONT be okay, and those who spoke out and didn't vote will have that on their backs forever.

you can almost smell the foreboding doom.........

i hate everyone and everything right now, and am in disbelief that so many americans still support someone who has done their country so much damage. i can't believe we're in for another 4 years of this shit. rage.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Nov 3 2004, 04:02 AM

So, who are you guys voting for in the upcoming Canadian Provincial elections?

You said that right. May 2006 my ass is in Canada. I still love NY, I still love America, but god damn a lot of Americans are fucking straight up dumb if Bush gets another 4 years.

how bad, they are saying that there are about 250k votes not counted in ohio.

what's wrong with this election system.

on another note, can you all beleive that amount of states that voted to ban gay marriage, jesus christ, im with seeking in saying what kind of fucking country are we living in...mississippi, voted 92% to ban gay marriage....jesus....the entire midwest and the rural south serioiusly needs to get soem kind of ebola type deal going.

what this says about america is devastating.

these people actually want more agression, and they think that it will keep us safe from terrorism.

even if kerry somehow pulls this one out of ohio's ass, it still means half the fucking country voted for bush.

what the fuck happened to america?!

I'm incredibly disappointed in the popular vote standings.

That many people think Bush is the way to go?

Ignorant excuses I heard on the news as to why people voted for bush.

1) I don't think we should change presidents while we're at war.

2) gotta get them terrorists. (oh, the ones in Afghanistan?)

3) I like his morals. (what? are you fucking serious?)

ignorance abounds. I have lost faith.

amendment to the constitution 1): Democracy is only strong

when its citizens are educated. Therefore, logically, Voting

will be further restricted to those who have a high-school

diploma.

2) Smear campaigns should be fucking illegal. How anyone would have

voted bush had they actually taken his record into consideration is

beyond me.

Oh wait, we still have Texas, full of gun-toting KaBars who vote depending

on who will put better guns in their hands. Let me just say that we need

to remove PMB and D-Habz and nuke Texas to get rid of all the hicks.

so.....did Bush win it then? or are the lawyers going to steam in and try and find some sort of excuse?

i have a vague grasp of whats happening in the electoral system, i stayed up till 4am Uk time to watch what happened..

i really dont get why nations dont use a system where who ever gets the most votes in total wins. each person who can votes picks their person, and then at the end of the day who ever has got the most votes throughout the country wins.

Guest fr8lover

not surprising, but disappointing...good job fellow americans, you proved once again to the world that we deserve to be the most hated and reviled nation. what do we do to try and reverse that? re-elect the cocksucker who started us down the path in the first place...

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

Originally posted by Daze One Million@Nov 3 2004, 04:25 PM

i been saying for like 2 years now, everyone knew bush was going to win, and thank god that he did, i can only imagine where america would have been 9/11 if gore won 2000, and now with the threats of more attacks were would we be with kerry? thank god we have a president who stands his ground, not some pussy who wants to do what ever the people want just for some support, and the best part of this election is no one can say shit, bush won the popular vote by like 4 million and we won the electoral vote as well, none of that bull shit like last election

just remember, the four states who felt the most pain on 9/11 all voted for kerry...

if 136,000 votes seperate them in ohio, and there are between 175,000 to 250,000 provisional ballots still left unaccounted, then why not error on the side of caution and count the votes...i mean if there was a difference greater then the amounts of votes then why bother, but in this case why not take the time and do this right...

just a thought....i think its really important