ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anti-gay marriage shit has passed all over the country too.

im seriously getting so fucking depressed right now, you guys have no idea. i want to just quit life and do nothing but bomb. what the fuck is the point of living in a society so filled with complete fucking dumb asses.

who the fuck are these people that voted for bush? i dont understand.

if bush wins, i hope mothefuckers riot someplace. shit needs to get burned down.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 3 2004, 03:55 AM

anti-gay marriage shit has passed all over the country too.

im seriously getting so fucking depressed right now, you guys have no idea. i want to just quit life and do nothing but bomb. what the fuck is the point of living in a society so filled with complete fucking dumb asses.

who the fuck are these people that voted for bush? i dont understand.

if bush wins, i hope mothefuckers riot someplace. shit needs to get burned down.

WORD...WHERE DID ALL THESE FUCKIN FREAKS COME FROM..., WHEN SOMETHING WORSE HAPPENS...THEY ARE GOING TO REGRET WHO THEY VOTED FOR.., and seeking darling...you had you chance...i don't know what happen to the post....

what map, bbc, it keeps blinking on me driving me more crazy. looking like pa went our way. me is split according to npr site. what do wi and mn do traditionally? looks like kerry will have to get those at least oh, mi, those two plus all his lock states to win, maybe even fl.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, the absolute single and only reason why it'd be good for PR to be a state is so we'd put in 8 Democrat electoral votes. I'm almost at the point where I'm recanting my support of independence for PR just so we could help you guys out.

I'm just picturing my poor old aunts, grandmother, uncles in India all praying for a Kerry victory.

Remember that feeling you had when you were in grade six and got a terrible report card? Or when you first got arrested while on probation, and some big dude was telling you in the paddywagon how awful jail was gonna be? I have that feeling, but ten times worse. And it hasn't even fucking sunk in yet that 4 years is a long time.

Originally posted by KING BLING@Nov 2 2004, 11:30 PM

http://www.electoral-vote.com/pred/index.html

This was the sites prediction before any votes had been tallied, thus far it matches c-spans predictions. If that is the case, Kerry may still have a chance...

wise words, this makes a lot of sense. ....except it looks like Florida is going for Bush......

If Bush gets Florida, its done.