ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nekro+Nov 2 2004, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nekro - Nov 2 2004, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Armenhammer@Nov 2 2004, 08:49 PM

^all is lost.

Chill out homeslizza, we've got the whole night ahead of us. Don't forget those 55 electoral votes that California brings to the D side.

It ain't over till it's over.

[/b]

actually i meant that as a sarcastic comment abou bush wiinning north carolina.

I know is all good.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one@Nov 2 2004, 05:52 PM

well, its only 5:45 on the west coast. so those polls wont close for another few hours(right?). and, whoevers in line by the time they close gets to vote. and it might be 10 days before all of the provisional ballots and absentee ballots are counted. so...

yea its 622 on the west coast right now so we got about 30 mins out here till all the polls accrossed the country are closed. im praying kerry pulls california ans ohio, although right now it looks like bush is leading in ohio

Originally posted by KING BLING@Nov 2 2004, 06:34 PM

everytime I look there is more and more red...

I've decided I hate Ralph Nader...and I voted for him last time

whats funny about nader right now, is that he dosnt even have 1% of the popular vote

almost half of his total votes as of right now came from florida

fuck im pissed...i was told i could vote in another city other than what i was registered to vote in, provisional ballot...waited over an hour in line to find out that someone gave me false info so now i cannot vote. well i could vote but it would not be counted. fuck the system. fuck bush. fuck war. fuck everyone.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by dosoner@Nov 2 2004, 06:40 PM

that is why i hate him...I mean, he is right but what an attention whore...

Originally posted by KING BLING+Nov 2 2004, 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Nov 2 2004, 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dosoner@Nov 2 2004, 06:40 PM

that is why i hate him...I mean, he is right but what an attention whore...

[/b]

yea you gotta give him credit for not giving up, if i got such a small number of votes year after year, i would give the fuck up, but thats just me.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Damn. Kerry is NOT ahead in Ohio.

I'm not SUPER worried yet, but I'm certainly concerned. I'm also getting terribly tired and sleepy, but I can't take my mind off this, so I need to find something to clear my mind. This National Geographic book I have here on Prehistoric Mammals should do the job.

Originally posted by dosoner+Nov 2 2004, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dosoner - Nov 2 2004, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>iv been starring at the same map pmb, while it is showing kerry behind, its only by two or three percent, hopefully he will get it back and kerry MUST win california at this point

[/b]

Yeah, big contest there. I'm so worried about california.

<!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Nov 2 2004, 10:27 PM

At least Al Sharpton is making me feel good.

Al sharpton is the bomb-diggity. So too with the daily show.

Archived