BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it says 20grit haha. that con is from the applied science show which like no one has flicks of anymore besides the joker or cycle flicks..im tryin to see that big ass misk and those dr. revolt characters. that place had tons of ill shit in it.

mask1.jpg

a little blurry

ey kenny rogers... if you flip back a few pages i posted about 8 flicks from that party..

sf and bmo are probably along the same latitude... just far away...

im glad all these old flicks are poppin up.. it reminds me of youth.... lookin around bein like damn.. niggas is crazy, as opposed to nowadays...

cheerleader, i agree about those misty 3d's.. i haven't personally pulled one in a hot minute.. but on that dahmr i think it looks fresh, i just been about clean lines lately i dunno....

and on the topic of travel just look at writers such as grey and amaze.. although i haven't seen anything by them recently, i know they just hit random city's hard then piece out.. that shit is how to do it.. on a similar note, joce and krisp were doin it back around 00.. i would go to nyc and see joce fills.. or ride the amtrack up north and see mad spots even thru philly and shit... of corse ero and apes had that shit on LOCK...

which reminds me that dyst piece that says <3 ero's sister is funny...

Originally posted by angry orphan@Aug 13 2005, 03:54 PM

eyyyy doctor feel good... who are you again to be calling people toys??

dont you worry your sweet little heart about who i call what, and who am i......... hahah dont you worry bout that either, i gots it under controll, sweetheart

and you said nigga's, boy you are a white rich kid come on now

Originally posted by angry orphan@Aug 3 2005, 11:14 PM

for whoever asked for these... BA's "Applied Science" show.. the first installment of a rack of flicks.. there will be some bad, some good, some ugly's... some funny, some shitty, some old, some crazy.. some BS walls.. whoa those exist.. crazy.. basically i am tired of seeing this thread turn to shit.. by the way all of those shaken letters are hot...

ba4.jpg

ba5.jpg

ba3.jpg

ba2.jpg

ba1.jpg

sorry about the size if you wanna complain eat a dick.. it saves bandwith

bump this shit up..yo angry o. drop me a pm