BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tko Kid@Aug 11 2005, 12:59 PM

So to get a good view, who does everyone think the best crew is in b more?

im going with who, they have emoh, kepo, gost all sick ass writers

im gunna say who and ks cuz they get ups in the city and are nice at peicing...like some writers just bomb and some writers jsut peice and some jsut do handstyles...they get a little bit of everything in there

Originally posted by angelofdeath@Aug 11 2005, 03:40 PM

no offense dude, but i think the gossip should be saved for another thread, for some reason i can see some huge ass e beef coming out of this........ more pictures.

Imma have to say ...Amen to that one A.O.D........You took the words out my mouth.....

^^^ hahaha before yall sed something and reminded me what a waste of breath it would be.... i was prolly gonna yap off... but i wont..

that amer is so sick!!!!

big thus doin it...

and that bates reminds me of a kaeos on that legal wall with ba and pa... but that dusn't mean he bit it....

I wouldnt go as far as saying best in the world, I would have to go with dame. Dame's the sickest writer i've seen, and its all fucking E beef shit so if you really get into that then that shits wack, everyone needs to go paint and put up and unless someone goes over you or says shit well.... TSSB battle and get over it!

Best crews in Baltimore? No true answer since so many writers put up multiple crews...

BA DST IME PA DBK KOS WHO KSW BS ORPHANS

there's 10 for you off the top of my head

Just Arek and Dave were in 3-4 of the above crews alone

Now the question is how influencial is the Baltimore Writer Community? Many of our writers represent in a vast majority of the national crews like NSF FLY ID ELW FGS FU BA and their art can be found all over the world.