Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that sound that a can of Guiness makes when you crack it. Was just in Bmore this past Friday chilling w/ Tune, Krisp, Ker, Seth, Ero, etc... Just getting crunked and catching a few tags but shit was mad fun.

I love that sound a cell door makes when the CO closes it and it slams shut. Was just in Central this past friday chilling with/ Pimps, Hoes, Hitters, Thieves, Rapists, etc...Just eating sweaty baloney and catching 50,000 bail but shit was mad fucked up.

...........who gives a fuck

Originally posted by sieko@Mar 21 2005, 01:59 AM

I love that sound that a can of Guiness makes when you crack it. Was just in Bmore this past Friday chilling w/ Tune, Krisp, Ker, Seth, Ero, etc... Just getting crunked and catching a few tags but shit was mad fun.

green is the color

Originally posted by AlbertVonBuck+Mar 20 2005, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlbertVonBuck - Mar 20 2005, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-burt renolds@Mar 20 2005, 04:03 PM

..... dvek murder

home flava or out of town? nice stuff @ remington

[/b]

originally from miami but here in b-more for now....... on that note my friend just got roped last night in miami in a train yard then the copper grilled him on who some others were and the cop new all about this forum so be careful with your info.........

Originally posted by Rolln+Mar 17 2005, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rolln - Mar 17 2005, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by robJ@Mar 17 2005, 06:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-b-mo burna@Mar 17 2005, 04:23 AM

The guy thats throwing the punches hits like a pussy.  You shouldnt be able to hit someone that many times and have him still stand up

havn't you ever seen a UFC match?

Yeah but in the UFC they dont let you get drunk and take all kinds of pills first?

[/b]

I thought we agreed to keep that tape locked in the vault?? Oh wait, wrong one, I'll add this to the collection.

Yo this kid Wives from Jerz is moving down to Bmore soon. He's a cool cat and has a nice style. I told him I would put him down w/ some heads. On another note I'm tryin to come back down and do a nice production. Tryin to hook up w/ Arek, Con, Dave, Stab, Ckar, Cise, Kaos, etc. Maybe in a month or so. PM me if you want to get down w/ Wives. Here's a couple of his joints.

1 - Sieko

wives.jpg.34a3417f90e06bc9a7ad06307f30a6b6.jpg