Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

bottom line is your a shit talking two faced ho...you talked shit on a grip of motherfuckers and now your trying to play it off...and these heads are in ORPHANS WHO and KOS...guess they dont mind being called hoors by you tho. Then you want to pop shit on me out of no where when I know you and you acted cool as shit to my face back then...and I know your peeps and half the hommies you know from back in the day are in DBK...and who is pulling cards...you obviously know him right? and hes also talking shit on heads in the same crews you chill with...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDOES.jpg

97...still burns anything youv ever done what were you doin in 97...oh thats right suckin on your mommas nipple

OH YEAH THATS THAT SIDE WORD YOU USED WHEN EVERYONE IN D.C. WANTED TO KILL YOU

AND YOU WERE TOO SHOOK TOO KEEP WRITING KAOS. YOU WANT TO THREATEN MY LIFE I SEEM TO REMEMBER MY CREW SAVING YOURS BACK IN THE DAY. THATS A FRESH FX STYLE PIECE BY THE WAY

your a shook as ho.."lets be cool: now you want to talk more shit on the internet...hahaha...who put that scar on your face? they fucked your grill up ho! Oh ELI thats right...hahaha now your slut ass paints with him....what a punk

close the shit... bunch of untakin care of ebeef anyways, not to mention all these fake ass hos who cant even do a decint "throwup", dont even deserve to witness the half the flicks posted on this site.. ANYONE WHOS DOWN WITH 12 IS DOWN WITH THE CULTURE, HAVENT YOU HERD!? internet fames wack, can we go back to the streets please?