Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed^ ... people are just a bunch of pussys now a days, the internet where you now discuss your problems with somebody.. not to there faces anymore, nah thats way to bold??

pose, keep my name out of your mouth, check my post, im not one to talk shit, exspecually online...

moving on...

haha pose your a bitch and are obviousley clueless on whats going on here, PM and ill lay out for you on how much of a TOY you and your friends are... and if you got something to say to me then fucking say it... if youd like to carry this on to a more aggresive manner let, me know ill tell you exactly where we could meet so i can handle you as the bitch you really are.. im not one of your pussy little beef buddies. watch what you fucking say faggot

on my balls once again

seriosuly why do you even come on BMORE thread..you dont paint in BMORE...never have...dont have any ups nor props....people dont know whoe the fuck you are...off the balls please

haha i love how staytrue made up a fake account just to rag on people i know this cause you cant get my flixx anyother way fucking faggs i aint stressin you guys at all

you write POSE? you fag.

There are alraedy two established pose's...god you toys need to die.

on my balls once again

seriosuly why do you even come on BMORE thread..you dont paint in BMORE...never have...dont have any ups nor props....people dont know whoe the fuck you are...off the balls please

There, you just proved my point, moron.

HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i love how staytrue made up a fake account just to rag on people i know this cause you cant get my flixx anyother way fucking faggs i aint stressin you guys at all

pose if someone says your shits wack evan though its harsh take it as advice change it dont stress but dont be stubborn either youll end up like spc and youll never progress

this all sounds nice and all but i guess its stupid to fight online i aint got problem with anyone but staytrue but it aint that serious the rest im not stressin so what u want and all that shit its whatev

SO YO WANT TO WRITE ON SHIT...

There are a few things you must do in order to make your presence within this subculture a welcome one. 1st. Know the history. 2nd Know the rules of the game. 3rd Work hard at being good or at the very least competent. 4th. You suck untill further notice (see #3) 5th Snitches and SHIT TALKERS get fucked up. 6th Jealousy is a disease for the weak. 7 Dont write on peoples houses, churches, not to mention MEMORIAL WALLS and CARS will get you FUCKED UP!!!!!!! 8 Even though we say you BITE the truth is we are flattered. 9 There is nothing wrong with thinking you are the shit as LONG AS YOU ARE, but once you reach that conclusion, you are one foot over the edge falling off... There are cats that have been in the game fo 10 15+years, your posing and fronting looks wack next to them... Get back to work you "never was"slouch!!!!!!! This summary is from"THE ART OF GETTING OVER" by Espo, with a bit of my own flavor...