Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THERE AREN'T EVEN A FEW HUNDRED GRAFF MAGS IN EXISTENCE. ARE YOU COUNTING ALL THE PRINTS OF THE SAME ISSUE? AND YOU KNOW THAT EVERYBODY THAT LOOKED AT YOUR CRIPPLED THROW UP WONDERED WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS DOING IN A MAGAZINE. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, EVERYBODY FROM YOUR HOMETOWN HATES YOU AND EVERYBODY WHO SEES YOUR SHIT HATES IT.

You are a complete clown.Since you are a nobody toy that cant admit what they write and insted try to drag my name thru the mud,its no wonder you would make such absurd claims.

SPC been in GRAPHOTISM over 15 different issues.The biggest graff mag in the world.

As well as just about every other graff mag.Why the fuck would that many mags print shit if they didnt like it.Haters hate on.Thats all you can do.Pussy's.

who gives a fuck about a stupid fucking magazine, that shit is gay.."oh, i'm in a mag look at me i'm cool and i think i'm famous"...damn, this thread gives me a headache every time i look at it...post flicks and shut the fuck up...streets talk, not mags, and the streets aint saying nothing about SPC.......UNIT...BS...THE ORPHANS...

[/color]

Clouded fuckin minds dont know shit about the GRAFF game

GBA MOBB OUT

MAN THERE ARE MORE OF YOU GBA TOYS, THAT'S THE WORST NEWS I'VE GOTTEN ALL YEAR...

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE A BIG GROUP SUICIDE PACT. AND CARRY IT OUT ON THE INTERNET SO WE ALL CAN CELEBRATE WHEN IT'S OVER.

GRABBIN BOYS ASSES 2007

Get off my nuts you waste of space.Dont make me dog your weak ass shit in lexington mkt.

You got some straight misinformation toy.SPC is no fucking racist.Hanging out in west side.

Thats so fucking absurd to even put that bullshit in print.

Why dont we meet in pigtown and see whats really good.

DID YOU MOVE TO A NEW HALF-WAY IN PIGTOWN OR SOME SHIT. ALWAYS WANTING TO MEET IN PIGTOWN, DOES THE SHELTER NOT LET YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT. YOU AINT GONNA DOG NOTHING. YOUR A WACK ASS AND YOU ALWAYS WERE, YOU ARE WASHED UP. AND FOR SOMEONE WHO NEVER WAS SHIT TO BE WASHED UP, THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY FUCKING WORTHLESS.

GIANT BITCH ASSES 2007

DID YOU MOVE TO A NEW HALF-WAY IN PIGTOWN OR SOME SHIT. ALWAYS WANTING TO MEET IN PIGTOWN, DOES THE SHELTER NOT LET YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT. YOU AINT GONNA DOG NOTHING. YOUR A WACK ASS AND YOU ALWAYS WERE, YOU ARE WASHED UP. AND FOR SOMEONE WHO NEVER WAS SHIT TO BE WASHED UP, THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY FUCKING WORTHLESS.

GIANT BITCH ASSES 2007

Get a life you clown.I already said I would meet your bitch ass anywhere.West,east,south north.You keep avoiding the reality cuz your a shook ass bitch.

Get a life you clown.I already said I would meet your bitch ass anywhere.West,east,south north.You keep avoiding the reality cuz your a shook ass bitch.

YOU KEEP AVOIDING THE REALITY RAINMAN. YOUR RETARDED ASS HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THE REAL WORLD. YOU ARE THE RU PAUL OF GRAFF, YOU ARE A FAG AND EVERYWHERE YOU GO EVERYONE HATES YOUR GUTS. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT FUCK WITH YOU ARE DOPE ADDICTS. BUNCHA JUNKIES. GO RELAPSE AND DIE