Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

that DAJAM and GRAND belongs in a dumpster along with all the toys that talk shit on here but dont admit what they write,pussy's.

Well, YOU have been in the graff game WAY longer than they have and they've shown more progression in their 1 year of painting than you've shown in your entire 10+ years of painting. You claim to be a bomber, but not because you choose to, but because you suck, and only have one wack ass throwup. You CAN'T paint a burner or even a simple piece, and it's not that you just don't care for painting them, you CAN'T, plain and simple. You're suck, and will always suck until you get rid of your pathetic ego. Let's see some of your better pictures SPC ONE, not some wack throwups with ugly fills that you try to pass off as a piece, and quit avoiding it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, YOU have been in the graff game WAY longer than they have and they've shown more progression in their 1 year of painting than you've shown in your entire 10+ years of painting. You claim to be a bomber, but not because you choose to, but because you suck, and only have one wack ass throwup. You CAN'T paint a burner or even a simple piece, and it's not that you just don't care for painting them, you CAN'T, plain and simple. You're suck, and will always suck until you get rid of your pathetic ego. Let's see some of your better pictures SPC ONE, not some wack throwups with ugly fills that you try to pass off as a piece, and quit avoiding it.
A few hundred magazines.And who the fuck are you? :lol:

all of which you sent your own shit to month after month. Oh man, the stories KWAZE ATT told me about how you used to whore yourself out to VOLUME ONE.

FAGGOT.

I can't wait for your pot bellied ass to get beat down.

A few hundred magazines.And who the fuck are you? :lol:

THERE AREN'T EVEN A FEW HUNDRED GRAFF MAGS IN EXISTENCE. ARE YOU COUNTING ALL THE PRINTS OF THE SAME ISSUE? AND YOU KNOW THAT EVERYBODY THAT LOOKED AT YOUR CRIPPLED THROW UP WONDERED WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS DOING IN A MAGAZINE. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, EVERYBODY FROM YOUR HOMETOWN HATES YOU AND EVERYBODY WHO SEES YOUR SHIT HATES IT.

i thought atlanta was the only thread with internet drama!

nope baltimores ego central spcs a poster child for egos if you were baal or dyst(rip) then you could talk all this shit but your noone your a racist toy who NEVER prgressed i dont understand whats wrong with you EVERYONE progresses off of one day its been over 10 years and you show no improvement

nope baltimores ego central spcs a poster child for egos if you were baal or dyst(rip) then you could talk all this shit but your noone your a racist toy who NEVER prgressed i dont understand whats wrong with you EVERYONE progresses off of one day its been over 10 years and you show no improvement

Get off my nuts you waste of space.Dont make me dog your weak ass shit in lexington mkt.

You got some straight misinformation toy.SPC is no fucking racist.Hanging out in west side.

Thats so fucking absurd to even put that bullshit in print.

Why dont we meet in pigtown and see whats really good.