BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another SIEK flik courtesy of elements. Circle-Flow. Oh yeah that Cid in Severna Park was at a Karate Dojo. We all did the animal styles incorporated into our pieces. I did the Snake-Style, Sest did Mantis-Style, and Stem did Tiger-Style. Clark obviously did Dragon-Style. That was in 2000. I'll see if I can dig up any more of 'em.

Another SIEK flik courtesy of elements. Circle-Flow. Oh yeah that Cid in Severna Park was at a Karate Dojo. We all did the animal styles incorporated into our pieces. I did the Snake-Style, Sest did Mantis-Style, and Stem did Tiger-Style. Clark obviously did Dragon-Style. That was in 2000. I'll see if I can dig up any more of 'em.

siek30hi.jpg.1435df53392c77f4feb774d4a9675191.jpg

siek30hi.jpg.76003262f0f5425de5fa1e0c04ae1cb0.jpg

Originally posted by Arekshun+Jan 19 2005, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arekshun - Jan 19 2005, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eLeMeNtS@Jan 18 2005, 10:39 PM

what year was that kar-arek-jase wall?

Yeah Sieko is bout on the money...93 or early 94 tops.....

[/b]

Hey Arek what happened to the old DST crew? I know about Fase, but writers like Ander--mad style king. Saker was droppin taggs here and there for some time and Werld popped up again, still rockin. I have to find some Herring Run walls, with out a doubt some of the sickest stuff in Baltimore. That jester by Kar was my favorite.

If anyone has some MEAR stuff from 96' please post them. I remember all those "ME" throw ups on roofs all over downtown. Are those KSW rooftops still running or did Apes go over that stuff, either way that SHAKEN burner was ill..

Archived