Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

What up AREK? MECA wants to have friendly battle.New king verses old king.

Holla at me pm.

Cheap paint and stock caps only.No Montana.

Ha. I can see Meca and Arek, but you? what are you going to do, a stock cap throwup you fruitloop?

You say "anytime anwhere"..then what? You'll get punked like you always do? Like that time you ran up because you were gonna mase someone like a badass, but they pulled a gun and you ran away like a bitch?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. I can see Meca and Arek, but you? what are you going to do, a stock cap throwup you fruitloop?

You say "anytime anwhere"..then what? You'll get punked like you always do? Like that time you ran up because you were gonna mase someone like a badass, but they pulled a gun and you ran away like a bitch?

You are really spreading some misinformation toy.

Anyone who ever had beef with me would never fight me when it came down to it.

You want to see me then come to brooklyn bitch.

So damn...what should we do.....amer has shit that looks like kem 5?! damn.........we cant have this......not in Balmer.....no way....everybody here is sooo og with thier style we cant have this.....get over it.....at least somebody's painting......

true-- keep up the piece game amer

Philly and Balmer both have banging hands...."hands down" both cities in the top 5 of hands in the country.....and yeah we know there is no connection...shit if you go back to Miami back in the day....are hands also share some things...r's and what not.....

Battle ??? Umm...leave a message with my secretary...And I'll try to pencil it in.....And why cheap paint ?? ......whats cheap ??

"Why drive a Pinto if you can afford a Porsche".........?!?!?!lol Tell meca he can call me....lolol