Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BALTIMORE

robJ

2.jpg1.jpg

3.jpg done not so far out of state......... apes and ero haha smashing the amtrak lines..... i was on a road trip the other day into the middle of nowhere in omish territory pensylvania....haha the amtrak station was a rusted barn!...and sure enough there was an apes and ero out there.....unfortunatly it had some shit writin on it like bob loves sally types shit..... it was so far out that poeple didnt even understand what it was.... i will be posting some flicks once we go back out there..... it rained halfway through and we only got to one wall.......it was untouched though!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you mean the same guys you hid from back in D.C., those guys? The guys I spared you from? Their the reason you ended up in Baltimore right? You did move up there right after we fell out, you thought I was gonna dime you out, huh? HAHAHA!! Do you feel like an idiot now that you know I didn't. It's a bit shocking you don't appreciate it, which I have to say shows a lot about who you are and your conceptions on respect and honor. But yeah, I ain't down with them anymore, and believe me, that's a good thing. And why don't you pimp your wife. Try it though, soon she will be too old to strip. Windbag, you got nothing on me...and your new boyfriend ARIN has less.

Really is that so...and how does that make you feel? are you angry ?please tell me how you feel about this situation...

so I see your still frustrated with this thing...hmmmm...my ball sack is starting to hurt from you swingin on it now...Im going to have to ask you to stop....

Hey I know some old ladies that gossip and sow on their front proch you might want to hook up with them and talk about all the latest juice....hahaha...you fucking ho...

HAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!! He edited his comment saying that he wasn't hiding because he painted them legals at Takoma. Talking about "If I was hiding why did I paint legals infront of metro trains with thousands of people watching." Which my response was the one above. I think I'm finally making you see the light. Kaos, you are a buster, accept it and move on.