Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a video of the Load Of Fun wall up within the next 2-3 days. The footage turned out really well so just hope for good editing. I will post photos as well as the video, just be patient.

haha.. what!?! i have national rep little kid... i don't know where you've been learning the ropes.. but its obviously not from the right people.. the internet had nothing to do with me being known it has to do with 8 years in the freight game... once you have those kind of credentials under your belt come see me... actually come see me right now ill bitch smack the shit out of you... i have no graff beef, but that don't mean you won't get your little baby teeth knocked out... holla...

yea keep bumping my homies and telling me to shut the fuck up... you think that will help you out.. you must be crazy... fucking toy

edit for spelling... =)

spellbound............................... i will take your advice and go back to painting my crooked ass letters that people love to hate!because i refuse to bite anyones style! people hate when you come original!..... although... I love steeling people names baltimore, its what i strive too do....SO AGAIN, AS SOON AS THE THREAD GETs CHILL SOMEONE HAS TO FUCK IT UP, at least this time it isnt a baltimore head..... so please, BIG WAYS RAZABLADES just fucking take them blades and please do all of baltimore a huge favor and kill yourself its pretty pathetic that you actually took the time to get on this thread and call me out for "being the fake waysone", honestly who the fuck does that, your lame and so are you parents for raising you like a bitch......im DONE there is no reason for any other words......

I THINK "YOU" SHOULD KILL YOURSELF, FOR PAINTING THAT WACK SHIT YOU DO! OH AND YOU TALK REAL TOUGH FOR JUST A LITTLE GUY.

who said i was little.............yeah...so dusk i have no beef with your boys(unless one of them is mudknuckles), i dont really even have beef with you besides you just have to much to fuckin say all the time, im not gonna say your homies suck cuz they dont, most of your crew has skill, just some of them, i dont know who exactly.. are shitty people including yourself, you forget that YOU started this retarded shit that no one wants to read or see in this forum, so do all of us a favor ANGRY ORPHAN, MUDKNUCKLES, DAMIEN LONGPEPPER, and BUCK RUSSSEL, and stop causing drama, thats what WOMEN are for........im done and hopefully you are too, you dont know me, i dont know you, and you probebly never will, so stop the threats and saying stupid bullshit because its easier to type it than say it and easier to say it than do it!

who said i was little.............yeah...so dusk i have no beef with your boys(unless one of them is mudknuckles), i dont really even have beef with you besides you just have to much to fuckin say all the time, im not gonna say your homies suck cuz they dont, most of your crew has skill, just some of them, i dont know who exactly.. are shitty people including yourself, you forget that YOU started this retarded shit that no one wants to read or see in this forum, so do all of us a favor ANGRY ORPHAN, MUDKNUCKLES, DAMIEN LONGPEPPER, and BUCK RUSSSEL, and stop causing drama, thats what WOMEN are for........im done and hopefully you are too, you dont know me, i dont know you, and you probebly never will, so stop the threats and saying stupid bullshit because its easier to type it than say it and easier to say it than do it!

SO WE GOT BEEF, OH WAIT WE DON'T HAVE BEEF MAN YOU ARE A TOY BITCH. YOU DISCOVRED GRAFFITI 6 MONTHS AGO YOU DUMB FUCK YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HAD REAL BEEF BEFORE. I HOPE YOU KNOW IF I CAN'T FIND YOU I'M GONNA SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY ONE OF YOUR BOYS, JUST FOR BEING YOUR BOYS. AND I WILL RESPOND TO EVERY ONE OF YOUR TOY COMMENTS ON HERE WITH SHIT TALKING BECAUSE YOU ARE A TOY AND YOU DESERVE IT.

SO WE GOT BEEF, OH WAIT WE DON'T HAVE BEEF MAN YOU ARE A TOY BITCH. YOU DISCOVRED GRAFFITI 6 MONTHS AGO YOU DUMB FUCK YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HAD REAL BEEF BEFORE. I HOPE YOU KNOW IF I CAN'T FIND YOU I'M GONNA SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY ONE OF YOUR BOYS, JUST FOR BEING YOUR BOYS. AND I WILL RESPOND TO EVERY ONE OF YOUR TOY COMMENTS ON HERE WITH SHIT TALKING BECAUSE YOU ARE A TOY AND YOU DESERVE IT.

.............the only time you ever get on here is to cause drama......... you dont post pics or leave good comments, your only reason to get on here is to start shit with people you know nothing about..... i didnt start painting six months ago, im not little, and the only reason you started shit with me to begin with is because you wanted to smack the shit out of my boys in the first place...... i am now gonna pretend like you no longer exist......

waysone would you shut the fuck up havent you fucing thoughtbout practicing what youpreech...if you want beef with people then post your damn and bring iton...dont talk shit on people you know nothing about...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

.............the only time you ever get on here is to cause drama......... you dont post pics or leave good comments, your only reason to get on here is to start shit with people you know nothing about..... i didnt start painting six months ago, im not little, and the only reason you started shit with me to begin with is because you wanted to smack the shit out of my boys in the first place...... i am now gonna pretend like you no longer exist......

PRETEND LIKE I DON'T EXIST, KIND OF LIKE YOU PRETEND YOU ACTUALLY WRITE, YOU WILL GET TO SEE HOW REAL I AM. I PROMISE YOU THAT. I GUESS IT'S YOU WHO GONNA GET THE SHIT SLAPPED OUT OF THEM BECAUSE OF YOUR BOYS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.MAN I HOPE I HAVE A CAMERA HANDY FOR THIS ONE!