BALTIMORE

robJ

i'm just saying...graf has a history and throughout that history, people have come up with similar shit...especially with 3 letter crew acronymns...the shit happens...

dood pointing fingers at the cat for whatever reason and callin him a new jack might not be the most rational thing because not everyone goes out of their way to learn about the history of graf outside of their immediate area / city or whatever...that's all...

no disrepect intended..just a different way of thinking...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no disrespect intended..but..before you jump on dood for not knowing your shit, you should maybe realize that maybe you don't know your shit...PTS was also a pseudo-philly crew in the mid-90s, although they were mostly out of town raver kids that everyone hated...i forgot what they said it meant but most people just considered them Part Time Suckers...

this is baltimore homeboy.... 2005. i already said i know people write the same name in different cities "and i understand that". none of you are telling me anything new. and none of you have shit where i do. graf isnt just about pieces and freights.. its about spreading your name around in any manner. whether u like it or not, appriciate the names u have to look at, its been us for the last blah blah putting tags throwies and shit up IN THE CITY, IN HOODS where train tracks dont go thru. y'all talk alot of shit but dont got shit anywhere... fuckin spectaters

Personaly, the only writer right now that I can see is up everywhere in town ( north/south/east/west) consistently is motherfucken WAKE.

even though there all stickers,, hes up !

another note, It is good to see people getting out there and hitting the streets, and trying to fight the buff. I personaly dont bomb, and never really got any satisfaction out of it, or anything that comes close to getting all country rep. Trains Are alot harder to get up on. Its not like the city where you can go do 100 fills on the street and catch your local rep among writers we all know. 100 fills on trains dont mean shit. you better add another "0" to even make a dent... THis is why I believe "bombers" dont fuck with them. You got to put in Mass amonts of work.

Example::::::: the boy SEK has been crushing trains for a few years now, and is just finally getting that coast 2 coast rep. ANd he aint on the streets, but you all know him... blah blah blah..

out to take picture...

Originally posted by angry orphan@Mar 10 2005, 01:53 PM

there is 3 members of BS that have been painting before spye, arab, and osiris.. and that dude ges i've never heard of.. so i dunno.. one since i can even remember graff, and 2 been gettin it since 98.. so it is what it is, those dudes in your crew def. are gettin up, but i would call them new jacks before anyone else.. since they bombed for about a year, crushed shit.. then one got popped.. and what happened the whole crew get shook or somethin?.. they just been comin out the woodwork recently which is tight.. and i give em creds for that, but what happens when another one gets popped, yall gonna go on vacation again?.. im just ranting.. ima post some good ol' flicks for yall soon..

who got popped? who is shook? i dont understand the direction of your comments

wake does have the sticker game on lock-diesle

Originally posted by robJ@Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM

Trains Are alot harder to get up on.

i disagree with that, freights are a lot easier than streets, thats why people mostly do quick fill-ins and not full colored pieces when they bomb. when you paint streets you have to deal with being plainly visible to cars, pedestrians and cops. i haven't been in the game nearly as long as you, or painted as many freights, but i've never been to a yard or a layup that has cars, pedestrians or cops rolling thru on a regular basis... eh, just my opinion.. this has nothing to do what you all were discussing, just some random side commentary :lick:

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Mar 10 2005, 08:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Mar 10 2005, 08:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM

i disagree with that, freights are a lot easier than streets, thats why people mostly do quick fill-ins and not full colored pieces when they bomb. when you paint streets you have to deal with being plainly visible to cars, pedestrians and cops. i haven't been in the game nearly as long as you, or painted as many freights, but i've never been to a yard or a layup that has cars, pedestrians or cops rolling thru on a regular basis... eh, just my opinion.. this has nothing to do what you all were discussing, just some random side commentary :lick:

[/b]

come to the west coast.

Yo war pigs, what was Enoe's word before he changed it? The reason I ask is becuase I suddenly remember this Ges dude. This tall muthafucka with big baggy orange parachute pants and candy in his hair came up to me at a rave one time and was like "Yo, you write "blahblahblah"?" and I was like "maybe". Then he was like " I write GES!", and handed me a sticker and wrote his phone number on it, so I was all like "yo, I'm straight, that's my girlfriend over there." and dipped. I remember seeing one of his stickers on a pole a couple blocks away from that party, but that's all i know about that kid. I wonder if its the same PTS in philly.

Albert man, you can kill all of that "IN THE HOODS" shit, because anbody whose bombed baltimore knows that the easiest place to get up is "in the hoods". I've gotten popped bombin "IN THE HOODS" and let go with a speach about how the cops have more important things to worry about than graffiti in those neighborhoods and they dont want bullshit calls about "taggers" wasting their time. Try hittin some cleans, or downtown, or gettin over on a lightrail car full of people downtown with about a thousand witnesses walking around, where if you get caught you are at least spending the night in the bookings, and then come back and talk to me about how "HARD" you are.

The shit you've done in baltimore is just a tiny blip on the radar screen in the big world of graf. You will most likely never realize that though. Seriously, nobody wants to hear you bitch about an insignificant crew name, or talk about how "baltimore" you are, because when its all said and done you will be lucky if some of the baltimore writers remember who you were.

And dont think that we haven't noticed that you started hittin some freights, so dont be a hypocrite and talk shit on them.

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Mar 10 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Mar 10 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM

[/b]

Robj is just being humble, he's bombed plenty, and knows the game. What he was saying is that its much harder to "get know" on freights, than it is to get known in your city from bombing. I think you know that.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN@Mar 10 2005, 04:13 PM

Albert man, you can kill all of that "IN THE HOODS" shit, because anbody whose bombed baltimore knows that the easiest place to get up is "in the hoods".  I've gotten popped bombin "IN THE HOODS" and let go with a speach about how the cops have more important things to worry about than graffiti in those neighborhoods and they dont want bullshit calls about "taggers" wasting their time.  Try hittin some cleans, or downtown, or gettin over on a lightrail car full of people downtown with about a thousand witnesses walking around, where if you get caught you are at least spending the night in the bookings, and then come back and talk to me about how "HARD" you are.

The shit you've done in baltimore is just a tiny blip on the radar screen in the big world of graf.  You will most likely never realize that though.  Seriously, nobody wants to hear you bitch about an insignificant crew name, or talk about how "baltimore" you are, because when its all said and done you will be lucky if some of the baltimore writers remember who you were.

And dont think that we haven't noticed that you started hittin some freights, so dont be a hypocrite and talk shit on them.

i think u take out of it what you want. again, who are you? you seem to know me and are able to pick me apart. step up homey. show your face. but ultimately thanks for paying attention

i dont diss frieghts, i said its not ALL ABOUT that, "dogg"

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Mar 10 2005, 08:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Mar 10 2005, 08:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM

[/b]

Ah, and this where the misconception starts. As RobJ mentioned the sheer amount of fr8s you have to do to get anywhere in that game is how it gets hot, and fr8's get harder to do than streets. Your every spot all the time, go back over and over and over.

Yes, fr8 yards are easy if you only go once in awhile. But that comment is also very regional... There are at least 2 major cities on the west coast that streets are far easier than fr8s in the last few years.

This is also in the Wash DC thread, but I know theres a few guys that read this thread that would want to know.

Theres no easy way to do this, and the news needs to get out.

SIRE was killed last Monday night in NY, He fell on the third rail crossing the track at a station. I heard the story is one of the NYC papers today 3-10.

RIP dude, Last time I saw him we did an E2E....

i also heard e few older bmore heads say that your not a baltimore writer if you havent been on dope.... who cares. no one can really say whats harder to do. theres different levels of each part of graff. like climbing 4 stories to do a straight letter or getting ran over by a train. and why diss on arab? i dont think he claims to be "hard" just curious why he saw the same crew name as his.

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Mar 10 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Mar 10 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robJ@Mar 10 2005, 06:57 PM

i disagree with that, freights are a lot easier than streets, thats why people mostly do quick fill-ins and not full colored pieces when they bomb.

[/b]

There harder to get up on, not harder to paint. Do 100 piece in your city you'll get nice city rep. Do 100 piece on trains wont get you shit.

Archived